aaa Yamaha_SU700 retour - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

27-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Yamaha_SU700 retour

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             18-Sep-03  @  10:24 AM   -   Yamaha_SU700 retour      [Link: - ]

dotpc79

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i know how to record the sample and how to get it nearly right by using the starting and ending points im just wondering when you nearly have it right is there any other task or button to to perfect the sample

please let me know thank you PAUL

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             24-Sep-03  @  05:39 PM   -   RE: Yamaha_SU700 retour

k

Link?: Link

well, if it's loops you talk about, then an easy way is to set the sample to trigger for as long as the note lasts, the a bar-length (or however long the sample should last) of midi data will re-trigger the loop-start when it reaches the end of the bar - thus the end point is less critical - use your ears is the only way for loops - setting loop points also can relate to sustain of a sample via a sustain loop which is a loop created AFTER the sample start to loop-round a section of the sound creating a sustain section after the start for as long as a key is held down.

For drum loops and other loops like that people use their ears... set the start right first, then tweak the end point as you playback and hear the loop in action

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             25-Sep-03  @  10:35 AM   -   RE: Yamaha_SU700 retour

k

Link?:  No link

use this forum mate for discuss, not the product-page comments bit.

I dont use this unit, so a user will have to tell you how to set it to do that (play sample for as long as the midi note lasts rather than play sample to the end once triggered by a midi note)

anyone know how for this guy?

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)