aaa Roland_VS1824 CD - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Roland_VS1824 CD

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             27-Nov-03  @  02:07 AM   -   Roland_VS1824 CD      [Link: Roland - VS1824 CD]

tecum15

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Is it possible to connect Roland_VS1824 to PC and to record the voice using Cubase??? How it will work?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             27-Nov-03  @  02:35 AM   -   RE: Roland_VS1824 CD

k

Link?: Link

do you mean - connect them in-sync?.... so that the Roland plays the already-recorded music while you record a 'voice' to the pc/Cubase?

or do you mean to record already recorded audio, IN to Cubase FROM the Roland?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             27-Nov-03  @  01:25 PM   -   RE: Roland_VS1824 CD

Eugene

Link?:  No link

I mean that Roland _VS1824 CD has MIDI outs... and thought maybe I could connect Roland to PC through MIDI outs and ude Roland only for the mic. Everything should be recorded in Cubase, both voces and phonogram... Is it possible to do?

Message 4/4             27-Nov-03  @  01:59 PM   -   RE: Roland_VS1824 CD

k

Link?: Link

should be - look for a SYNC setting in the ROLAND menu

you can EITHER:

Sync the roland to the pc sequencer

or

Sync the pc sequencer to the roland

what pc sequencer you use? - and can you find the SYNC settings in the roland? - if YES - tell us the options

with that AND the make of PC Sequencer you have, we can set you up

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)