aaa sonar and m-audio ozone - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: sonar and m-audio ozone

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             18-Dec-03  @  01:07 AM   -   sonar and m-audio ozone

brad

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Had sonar 3 running just fine on my new laptop w/ m-audio ozone controller. Then
I installed the microsoft service pack 1a and the ozone stopped working. So I
finally fixed that by uninstalling sp1a. So ozone fixed, but now when I boot up
sonar, I get a "sonar doesn't like the ozone driver, your screwed" message. Any
ideas on how to the get the two working again?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             18-Dec-03  @  01:56 PM   -   RE: sonar and m-audio ozone

craig

File?:  No file

reinstall everything. Uninstall ozone. Uninstall Sonar. Reinstall Ozone. Reinstall Cake.

Message 3/7             18-Dec-03  @  09:22 PM   -   RE: sonar and m-audio ozone

brad

[image file]

afraid you were gonna say that

Message 4/7             18-Dec-03  @  11:00 PM   -   RE: sonar and m-audio ozone

k

Link?:  No link

how about doing a RESTORE and just starting from scratch.

one thought, I dunno this but if you install SP1, do you have to re-install the VIA 4:1 driver set on AMD's?

Message 5/7             19-Dec-03  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: sonar and m-audio ozone

brad

[image file]

yes, a restore would lose a lotta my stuff (been tweaking the hell outta the lappy
since I got it), but it would be worth it to get my sonar working again.

sunno about via driver's on amd chips tho.

Message 6/7             20-Dec-03  @  10:43 AM   -   RE: sonar and m-audio ozone

k

well, if you just run the latest Hyperion driver set install, then IF it's the drivers ARE still installed, then the installer programme will offer you options to REMOVE those drivers one by one...

otherwise install 'em again. but by running the driver install you'll see immeadiately IF they are installed or not

There are A LOT of reported cock-ups after installing SP1(a) tho in all areas of peoples' machines if you trawl around various PC forums... everything from cdrom and floppy access dissapearing to programmes not running to audio problems.

Message 7/7             20-Dec-03  @  10:48 AM   -   RE: sonar and m-audio ozone

k

sorry mate - I didnt read your post properly - so U have an AMD chipset yes?

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)