aaa Mult Modules inEDIROL_Super Quartet - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: Mult Modules inEDIROL_Super Quartet

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             29-Dec-03  @  06:20 PM   -   Mult Modules inEDIROL_Super Quartet      [Link: EDIROL - Super Quartet]

brittrich

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

How do you use multiple modules in Super Quartet? Currently, when I add the plugin, although is shows several modules, only the top one plays? Is it possible to play mult modules simultaneously, or do you have to add another instance of the plugin.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             29-Dec-03  @  10:24 PM   -   RE: Mult Modules inEDIROL_Super Quartet

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

surely (if i remember right without booting up SQ) you just create a new MIDI track in your sequencer (or select any un-used MIDI track), assign a midi channel to that track which is un-used by SQ... Then assign the SQ plugin to that track as a VSTi, and then assign the sound you want in the SQ on the required channel slot (1-16) - That's it!

Once you've created the setup you want for the SQ, save it and load it when you load the song it matches

damned fine product BTW! - excellent stuff from Edirol as usual

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)