aaa external soundcard - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: external soundcard

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             06-Jan-04  @  12:24 AM   -   external soundcard

kirriejim

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hi im buying a laptop and am looking to buy an external soundcard can you advise me on which one to purchase im useing a terratec card on my pcwith logic platinum
thanks kirriejim

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             06-Jan-04  @  04:32 AM   -   RE: external soundcard

Influx

Link?: Link

for just playback get an Echo Indigo

if you want to record and dont mind using a 1/8" cable/converter, Echo Indigo I/O

If you want a little more "pro" card, check out the...aww fuck...what was that thing called? another PCMCIA card...heh. forgot.

RME makes a SICK interface for a laptop but my guess is you want cheap, so...either those Echo cards or something USB, but the latency wont be as good.

oh..DIGIGRAM VXPocket. that was the other one. better connectiviy options

Message 3/4             06-Jan-04  @  10:44 AM   -   RE: external soundcard

k

Link?:  Link

I setup a system recently with an EDIROL USB audio & midi box - worked fine with Logic

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/4             06-Jan-04  @  10:45 AM   -   RE: external soundcard

k

Link?:  Link

it was a UA-20 btw

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)