aaa Let's rock !!!!! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Let's rock !!!!!

Viewing all 21 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/21             04-Mar-04  @  09:13 PM     Edit: 04-Mar-04  |  09:22 PM   -   Let's rock !!!!!

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

the band i've been producin - first gig excerpts - ruff man, but it was a stand-in offer gig - the bands only done 4 rehearsals

punk rock trash rock&roll

great songs imo

Lo-fi video stream

Lo-fi video d/load

Hi-fi video stream

Hi-fi video d/load

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/21             04-Mar-04  @  09:37 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

blu

Link?:  No link

wow, she really got that 70's 'fack orf' accent going on man

i didnt watch till the end, did they throw any equipment about?  

blu

Message 3/21             04-Mar-04  @  09:42 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

k

cant afford to yet  

you're right about the retro thing tho.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/21             05-Mar-04  @  07:56 AM     Edit: 05-Mar-04  |  08:08 AM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

RagnarOk

Link?: Link

Ahh, facking realplayer doesn't install on my work PC, but I listened to their songs, "I saw you from the window" and "Dya wanna wear my clothes" kinda rule (I'm no rock man at all though).

Message 5/21             05-Mar-04  @  10:42 AM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

milan

ooer... pub rock!

Message 6/21             07-Dec-04  @  11:58 AM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

k

heh - some new recordings if you like good thrash rock&roll - we took the pc into the rehearsal room with the hoontech rack, wired some mic's to the PA desk for the kit and took direct outs to the PC rack, recorded one-take and mixed at home... not bad sound considering - we couldnt get a mix or anything like that for the drums, we just put a mic on snare/hat, kik and two overheads with EQ all flat, & took direct-outs from the channels - the only pre-check we did was to make sure the recording tracks werent clipping.

these mixes are a bit hot tho, I'm remixing them to get them a little more under control while still hot as hell - they sound ok at radio level, but listen loud on cans and they are a tad over-hot to say the least - heh heh

Message 7/21             07-Dec-04  @  12:24 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

milan

yeaaargh lets raaawk

Message 8/21             07-Dec-04  @  12:35 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

milan

soon you'll have to wear that rubber firefighter suit to ward off the flying beer cups, like captain sensible of the Damned did when i last saw them

Message 9/21             07-Dec-04  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

k

cant wait! - (wont be using the Gibson that night tho!!)

Message 10/21             07-Dec-04  @  01:23 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

mcc>

ya gotta love a man who'll walk out on-stage naked to piss on his unadoring audience....
especially when what they've been throwing isn't cups....but in bottles (true) !!
long live geoffrey brown>

Message 11/21             08-Dec-04  @  03:22 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

Bluescreen

Cool.
It's surely a lot of fun to produce that kind of music.

Where can I get such a wig that doesn't fall off when headbanging ?

Message 12/21             08-Dec-04  @  04:37 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

admin

Link?:  No link

try EVOSTIK

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 13/21             09-Dec-04  @  02:30 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

nutoniom

eh, she's got a little bit of beki bondage in her. it's not fast enough to be trash 'tho. especially for a track called "speed queen lover"

i love this "roide, sally roide" accent. it reeks of hurried sex behind a bass bin. lovely

can't see the vids

Message 14/21             09-Dec-04  @  04:07 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

k

Well we didnt mix any of the faster ones, well actualy there's one i've mixed - i've added it to the site - it's called 'Kickin the Trashcan'

Message 15/21             09-Dec-04  @  04:27 PM     Edit: 10-Dec-04  |  02:28 AM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

nutoniom

he, kickin' the trashcan. fun. she's horrible, i like it.

pretty fuckin' good recording. gave it a bit mid boost and it was perfect.

you don't know what u doin'

Message 16/21             10-Dec-04  @  10:54 AM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

k

heh - yeah will i mied it for radio-mix, it's sposed to be played at low volume, it does get a bit mid-light if you crank it up true. yeah she's got it live for sure.

Message 17/21             10-Dec-04  @  01:39 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

nutoniom

"it's sposed to be played at low volume"

HERETIC !!!

well done

Message 18/21             10-Dec-04  @  02:39 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

k

what i mean is, most people will play it fairly low volume so this makes it sound bigger at low volume - heh heh - sounds ok at HIGH volume too tho!!

Message 19/21             10-Dec-04  @  03:06 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

nutoniom

it does sound good. we're talking minimal set-up here, right ? quite amazing really. sounds as good if not better than some pre-prod i've heard for the same kind of material. it sure beats the "ghettoblaster behind the rehearsal
room door" set-up. hell, it even sounds better than some "proper' band recordings i've heard.

makes me want to start producing, i miss stinky rehearsal
rooms insulated with beer cases

Message 20/21             10-Dec-04  @  03:51 PM     Edit: 10-Dec-04  |  03:52 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

k

heh - thatnx... yeah, it does sound good for a shitty demo eh - heh

makes a change to do some band stuff... we've got a track which is playing around in lodon clubs on demo cd doing ok i hear, and that was a nightmare to produce - female vocals, endless re-takes etc etc - *sigh*

Message 21/21             30-Dec-04  @  12:06 PM     Edit: 30-Dec-04  |  12:10 PM   -   RE: Let's rock !!!!!

k

heh - the track: Wear My Clothes is in Sean Organ's playlist at Organ mag...

A good review is coming soon apparently they say!

http://www.organart.demon.co.uk/neworgan.htm

Viewing all 21 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)