aaa Studiomaster pro-line 16-8-16 - Mixing & FX forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Studiomaster pro-line 16-8-16

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             27-Mar-04  @  05:25 PM   -   Studiomaster pro-line 16-8-16      [Link: Studiomaster - 16-8-16 Mixdown]

kn347251

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi. I have been given one of these mixers by a friend who has purchased a mackie desk and therefore had no need for this. After opening it I have found it has several problems.

1. A couple of resistors have burnt out on the left master channel

2. The 3 pin power socket is broken

3. the inside is generally a bit dirty and in need of a clean.

There may be other problems with it also.
I have had it for over a year now, just sitting their doing nothing.
My question is, can this be fixed and would it be worth the money to fix it?
If anyone can give me any contact details for a place that may be able to fix it, i would be grateful. Thanksn a lot

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             31-Mar-04  @  03:12 PM   -   RE: Studiomaster pro-line 16-8-16

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

cant you just change the resistors and see if it works ok... then if yes after a good clean and lube, change the power socket - maplins will probably have what you need or RS if not maplins. (in the uk)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)