aaa Problem logging in.... - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: Problem logging in....

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             13-Jul-04  @  04:03 AM   -   Problem logging in....

Absorb Fish

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I can't log in when I got to the 7161 menu... I can only login at dancetech.

I get this message:

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information

An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

#get_display_random.filename_audio_lofi# is not ""

Error near line 16, column 292.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error resolving parameter GET_DISPLAY_RANDOM.FILENAME_AUDIO_LOFI

The column FILENAME_AUDIO_LOFI is not present in the query named GET_DISPLAY_RANDOM. It is likely that you have misspelled the name of the column.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFIF), occupying document position (16:246) to (16:303) in the template file C:\HTTPD\HTDOCNEW\7161\DISPLAY_RANDOM.TXT.

Date/Time: 07/13/04 04:00:28
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98)
Remote Address: 4.156.6.83
HTTP Referer: http://www.7161.com/
Query String: music_group=1

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             14-Jul-04  @  05:12 PM   -   RE: Problem logging in....

k

Link?:  Link

yeah sorry - i was doing shit this morning and the BT telephone company cut thru my bloody telephone cable!!!! - only just got switched on - it's all working now... (still gotta bug test ti for macs - however, i'll be adding the new file stuff today I think... mebbe you want to wait to add any tracks? (I'm terrified to add it in case it doesnt work for macs or something... lol)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             14-Jul-04  @  09:30 PM   -   RE: Problem logging in....

PB

Link?:  No link

ah ok K, just wondering because I never used 7161 to log in yet.... just tried and was wondering why it didn't work.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)