aaa Garden gnomes won't get this dirty... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Garden gnomes won't get this dirty...

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             19-Nov-04  @  11:15 PM     Edit: 23-Nov-04  |  07:38 PM   -   Garden gnomes won't get this dirty...

DJ MEGAHEAD

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Garden gnomes won't get this dirty...

Just a two timbre An1x versus a 221k drumkit - all mixed on a stereo distortion pedal.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             23-Nov-04  @  07:43 PM     Edit: 28-Nov-04  |  01:21 AM   -   RE: Garden gnomes won't get this dirty...

DJ MEGAHEAD

Message 3/7             23-Nov-04  @  09:07 PM   -   RE: Garden gnomes won't get this dirty...

horacio.larrechea

ok man, it's a very funky with a hard feeling
i ussualy hate this combination (chili pepper, and all this sad boys fashion bands) though in your trax go ok, perhaps cuz is so minimalistic, yeahh me likes

Message 4/7             23-Nov-04  @  10:35 PM   -   RE: Garden gnomes won't get this dirty...

DJ MEGAHEAD

Cool. Thanks man.

I was a little scared the fat distorted mix I was getting on my monitors would sound very thinny on somebody elses. How does everybody else find it? I wanted it phat...

Message 5/7             28-Nov-04  @  01:19 AM     Edit: 28-Nov-04  |  01:20 AM   -   RE: Garden gnomes won't get this dirty...

DJ MEGAHEAD

The girl lowered her head as if from modesty but then turned her eyes toward him. She looked him up and down. Once. Twice. Then gives him the most suggestive of smiles. He looks away in embarrassment yet he can't resist stealing another look. He feels disturbed yet aroused and he knows that she knows he will look again. He can't pretend she's doing anything other than what she is. Standing there watching. Thinking. Fantasising. Flirting with him. He appoaches her. Her eyes widen expectantly. 'Hi, how are you doing?' And he looks grim when he says it but he could look grim saying Merry Christmas. He has his reasons for never showing his teeth when he smiles.

Message 6/7             28-Nov-04  @  07:24 AM   -   RE: Garden gnomes won't get this dirty...

urbicide

this would be good for a radio bit. I hear a lot of electronic music that sound like this thats on the radio for talk shows and etc. Other than that, I cant comment much more.

Message 7/7             11-Dec-04  @  04:44 PM   -   RE: Garden gnomes won't get this dirty...

DJ MEGAHEAD

Jenny sits perched up high on a red bricked wall. Her legs dangling down. Her scowling stare fixed upon her younger brother down below. He's got Daddys big magnifying glass and holds it steady under the sun. Boiling a snail in its shell on the kerbside.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)