aaa New 7161 Member with 3 Tunes - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New 7161 Member with 3 Tunes

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             26-Nov-04  @  09:51 PM     Edit: 26-Nov-04  |  09:57 PM   -   New 7161 Member with 3 Tunes

LeWelsch

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi all 7161 Members,
you have here one Real-COOL Place,
and I am included now, too

i have Upload 3 of my own Tracks:
Comments are Welcome or

web-link

Thank you

LeWelsch

Bad English, i know

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             27-Nov-04  @  02:49 PM   -   RE: New 7161 Member with 3 Tunes

horacio.larrechea

Link?:  No link

wow boy you are soooooo cooooolllllllllll!!!. i've listened you r house track at the moment.
Very clean production, this guitar kill me
thumbs up

Message 3/9             27-Nov-04  @  04:04 PM   -   RE: New 7161 Member with 3 Tunes

k

Link?:  Link

hey! - very 'Prince/Beatles' those strings... love those strings man, the beats got a bit of a weird little glitch in it doesnt it tho just at the join? - otherwise bloody great, but that little glitch in the drums drives me potty, it's well out

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/9             27-Nov-04  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: New 7161 Member with 3 Tunes

k

it's the last beat of that little trill at the end of one of the bars - snare roll followed by3 kik beats, then a final kik beat - it's that final beat thats too early

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/9             27-Nov-04  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: New 7161 Member with 3 Tunes

k

welcome aboard btw  

Message 6/9             28-Nov-04  @  07:27 AM   -   RE: New 7161 Member with 3 Tunes

urbicide

Link?:  No link

listening to the house track right now... nice and chill. I like. its nice at low levels. the bass carries the tune. take care.

Message 7/9             22-Dec-04  @  08:39 PM   -   RE: New 7161 Member with 3 Tunes

LeWelsch

Thanks 1000 Times for your Comments
and One Million thanks for your Chart Voting
Mellotron Breathe (Hip Hop Soul Chill) is since 4 Week
always on the places 1 to 5. (that does well)

Danke, Thanks, Grazie, Merci, Gracias, ........
LeWelsch.
(Hear you Soon)

Message 8/9             30-Dec-04  @  04:16 AM   -   RE: New 7161 Member with 3 Tunes

Garuna

I'm going to have to spoil the new year party here with some critisisms. Considering how good "Just" gets halfway through, the production is too sloppy. You should honour the sexy vocals and guitar with some better programming. Play the picked bass in hand, sample and cut it up. It should served as a effect since you already have a good basline in the 101/analog bass later on. What are the hihats doing in the back/center? Loose the reverb and pan them as much as you can with out interfering with the vox/gt. Same goes for the clap: Boost and compression please. Finally add some swooshes, bleeps, crashes, and booms - all heavily processed with delay, eq, amps. You'll be amazed what insane noises you can get away with in today's house music. This can become a really good club track with some more work.

Message 9/9             30-Dec-04  @  08:17 AM   -   RE: New 7161 Member with 3 Tunes

Garuna

As for the other two tracks, very nice work.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)