aaa Why cant i get the pa design plans? - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: Why cant i get the pa design plans?

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             27-Jan-05  @  10:33 PM   -   Why cant i get the pa design plans?

Joe Thompson

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hello. Before I used to download PA designs from this site but now get and error message when trying to access them. I found these very usefull and have built a pair of the scoop bins myself. They were all saved to my disk but I have lost them. Dose anyone know how to get them, primerily the site owners, or could anyone mail them to me. Id be really, really pleased to get them back. Cheers Joe.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             27-Jan-05  @  11:11 PM   -   RE: Why cant i get the pa design plans?

admin

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

what happens? - just tried it and you just right click on the link or image and 'save as' - seems ok for me

what do you do, and what result happens?

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)