aaa SRonRadio1 - Saturday night - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: SRonRadio1 - Saturday night

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             10-Apr-05  @  05:02 PM     Edit: 10-Apr-05  |  05:09 PM   -   SRonRadio1 - Saturday night

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Listen to Clip

Comes in after about 1 minute into this clip  

Judge Jules dropped it last night on Radio 1 , we just finished it last week and we only got it through to him yesterday, its more house than trance, just something we did inbetween a couple of trancers and ended up with a pretty good track i think !!!

Kinda big bassline mixed with chanting and some nice keys here and there type track! hope all the house/ trance / dance heads enjoy  

Alan & Andrew

WWW.SIGNALRUNNERS.COM

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             11-Apr-05  @  10:12 AM   -   RE: SRonRadio1 - Saturday night

k

Link?:  Link

bit hard to hear anything... but congrats anyways

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/8             12-Apr-05  @  06:43 AM   -   RE: SRonRadio1 - Saturday night

Garuna

Wow, that's amazing. Great job, guys.

Message 4/8             23-Apr-05  @  08:56 PM   -   RE: SRonRadio1 - Saturday night

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

hehe cheers  

third week running and just got jjules 'tried and ttested record of the week'

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Message 5/8             23-Apr-05  @  10:49 PM   -   RE: SRonRadio1 - Saturday night

k

come on !!!!!!!!!! i'm realy happy for you guys, it's a great feeling eh seeing your work on commercial programmes

Hey!... do you guys want to get a trance comp together for DT? ..with you on it of course, copyright free thing (no-one on the comp has to give up anything)... the sales system is almost done, so we can flog 'em with card sales (not crappy Paypal)

you guys know that commercial, non-crusty trance genre well, what about getting some talent off here & the trance forum and wherever you think together?... sales to be split with artists - no need to do graphics etc, but you can master the whole thing if you like as one continuous mix or however u want... up for it?.. no costs involved to any one participating.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/8             26-Apr-05  @  02:51 AM   -   RE: SRonRadio1 - Saturday night

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

cant remember how to do links just now lol, paste into browser :-

http://213.129.73.14/members/my_tracks/audio/DT_ACF2B7B3561027.mp3

yo k, duno if theres even anyone round here that makes trancey stuff to do a comp, i think me and andrew are the only ones who haven withstood the abuse!!! hahaha

a newer version of the old comp would be better id say- get all the regulars best unsigned shit together and work out a tracklist from slowest to fastest and get it DJ mixed into a 60 minute 'sound of dt' type thing

Message 7/8             26-Apr-05  @  12:29 PM   -   RE: SRonRadio1 - Saturday night

k

i think seperate genres is better dont you?

Message 8/8             26-Apr-05  @  02:37 PM   -   RE: SRonRadio1 - Saturday night

nutoniom

well. have seperate genres AND a sound of dt one. no?

congrats anyway

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)