aaa Studiomaster_16-8-16 Setup for Live - Mixing & FX forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Studiomaster_16-8-16 Setup for Live

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             26-Feb-06  @  08:39 AM   -   Studiomaster_16-8-16 Setup for Live      [Link: Studiomaster - 16-8-16 Mixdown]

westmount2

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Can someone tell me if a Studiomaster Mixdown 16-8-16 mixer board is compatible for live sound reinforcement use? From the moment this board arrived off E-bay we can't tame its incessant feedback and we've tried just about evertyhing. Our Fender Passport 250 was plugged in at the same practice location and everything was back to normal with fatter sounding vocals and no feedback. I wonder if the 16-8-16 had faulty circuits if this would cause it to howl? Is live use the wrong application? Help Needed Please...

Donald.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             26-Feb-06  @  10:29 AM   -   RE: Studiomaster_16-8-16 Setup for Live

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

should be fine, sounds like you're wiring it up wrong

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)