aaa New mixer video for noobs - Mixing & FX forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: New mixer video for noobs

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             05-Jul-06  @  10:46 AM   -   New mixer video for noobs

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

see frontpage ('Studio' icon in site menu)

a new Video series about mixers and mixing.

First video is added. It's not like 'Part-1' in a series, I did this one originaly intending to simply add 2 videos... one on a split and one on an inline mixer. Then I thought that a primer 'starter' intro video should idealy be added for really noob noobs.

So the intro part-1 'Primer' video will be added soon, meantime checkout the one just added. It shows all about how a split-console works via a full presentation demo, with audio to and from the recorder

I'll be adding a second video showing an Inline-console so the difference can be seen..... then when the primer-video is added it'll make a set for noobs

we'll prolly also add a 4th video about the actual mixing itself, using eq, etc etc which will be relevent regardless of mixer form type

the video is 180mb zipped and lasts around 45 minutes - windows movie format (wmv9)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)