aaa BEHRINGER_MX2442A - Mixing & FX forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: BEHRINGER_MX2442A

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             14-Jul-06  @  05:27 AM   -   BEHRINGER_MX2442A      [Link: BEHRINGER - MX2442A]

mbabu64

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have a MX2442A mixer. I mostly work on a digidesign 002 with Protools LE 7.1 version. I have some other rigs like Virtualizer pro, effects processors, ECHO units, samplers,DAT, equilizer, etc. Please tell me how I can use the MX2442A mixer along with my digital setup ? I am very much confused to keep the mixer idle..Please give me a full connection setup for my studio ..Thanks..Mahesh

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             15-Jul-06  @  01:14 AM   -   RE: BEHRINGER_MX2442A

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

well it depends, there's various ways to wire it up depending what you want to do - in the most simple way, wire the 4 subgroup outs from the mixer to the first 4 line inputs, then route your hardware from the mixer channels to the groups and from there into the required inputs to your composition

or you could mix the s/w OUT to the mixer and belnd with hardware on the mixer (the hardware being also sequenced by the s/w) and mix to DAT

or, you can use channel direct outs

it's all variable depending what you want to do

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)