aaa Adding a live hyperlink to a post? - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: Adding a live hyperlink to a post?

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             12-Feb-07  @  12:39 AM   -   Adding a live hyperlink to a post?

nme

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Any ideas how I include a live link in my post please? Im using XP SP2 & IE7. Im sure on my previous windows operating system I did this by clicking on an 'insert hyperlink' button on the tools bar, but it aint there in IE7 & I can find sweet FA on the microsoft or google sites to advise me.

Do I need to add specific brackets, html code etc... to enable a direct link from within a post Im writing? Tried searching on here for any help but no joy!

Cheers

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             12-Feb-07  @  10:58 AM   -   RE: Adding a live hyperlink to a post?

k

Link?:  Link

above the text box where you add your message there's a row of blue buttons. Use: HTTP://

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/9             12-Feb-07  @  11:45 AM   -   RE: Adding a live hyperlink to a post?

Moujik

File?:  [image]

[image file]

...or learn HTML

Message 4/9             12-Feb-07  @  10:16 PM   -   RE: Adding a live hyperlink to a post?

nme

Ah, I see!

Thanks fellas

Message 5/9             13-Feb-07  @  04:48 PM   -   RE: Adding a live hyperlink to a post?

k

should change the icon to say: LINK i spose

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/9             13-Feb-07  @  11:30 PM   -   RE: Adding a live hyperlink to a post?

nme

k wrote:

should change the icon to say: LINK i spose

No, its pretty obvious, if you bother to look, that is of course!!!

Perhaps a post in a sub forum (somthing like, 'How the features here work' or 'The Bleedin obvious' ) in the 'about' forum would be useful so that it comes up on a search?

Message 7/9             14-Feb-07  @  12:45 AM   -   RE: Adding a live hyperlink to a post?

k

a special section for 'southerners' you mean (guffaw)

Message 8/9             14-Feb-07  @  01:40 AM   -   RE: Adding a live hyperlink to a post?

nme

k wrote:

a special section for southerners you mean (guffaw)

Why aye'man, burra div'ent think that just them soft shandy drinkin southerners il use it bonnie lad!

Message 9/9             14-Feb-07  @  01:09 PM   -   RE: Adding a live hyperlink to a post?

k

ha ha ha

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot