aaa what I'm up to - Mixing & FX forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: what I'm up to

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             18-Jun-07  @  08:41 AM   -   what I'm up to

psylichon

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

So I haven't been up to much of my own music these days. But I did recently finish up a CD with two lovely ladies, Ange&Ris that I got to be involved with from beginning to end, arranging to sequencing to tracking/mixing/mastering. Seeing as how these songs started as piano/vocals, this is about as close to new stuff from me that's been done in a long time. The ladies did an amazing job and were a joy to work with... it was a really fun project!

Hope you like it.

Upload's fukd.

Rue

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             18-Jun-07  @  09:27 AM   -   RE: what I'm up to

milan

hey old geezer! :D

sounds nicely balanced. cool how those minimal glitchy sounds found acceptance in this umm... folky production, for the lack of a better name. i like all the little stuff that you managed to smuggle in there... those timbaland-ish dnb-y breaks, the gated swell, etc...

Message 3/6             23-Jul-07  @  11:26 AM   -   RE: what I'm up to

rags .aka. welder

Nice sound with great dynamics!

Message 4/6             31-Jul-07  @  07:49 PM   -   RE: what I'm up to

nme

Sounded cool but cuts off at 40 sec's so I checked out the Ange&Ris site, they have a really nice sound, superb voices too. 'Cradle' is a great track. Superb production, its coming through really nice on my set up here, has a very relaxing mood to it.

Message 5/6             01-Aug-07  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: what I'm up to

k

Link?:  Link

hey psylichon - your email on this site is not working shall we change it for you? - send us a mail you want to use for your account mate

you out of file space here then?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/6             01-Aug-07  @  02:16 PM   -   RE: what I'm up to

k

Link?:  Link

beautiful bit of music man.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)