aaa Tascam_414 MKII - Mixing & FX forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Tascam_414 MKII

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             24-Nov-07  @  05:59 PM   -   Tascam_414 MKII      [Link: Tascam - 414 MKII]

dphillips.dgriffin

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have a Tascam 414 MK11 and simply want to transfer original music (keyboard and voice)recorded on tape TO CD. Please recommend the procedure AND cd burner equipment to buy, generally and any specifics you may want to suggest.
Specific questions: 1. Can I simply hook up a cd burner to the Tascam? If so, please describe and recommend equipment. Do I need any converters? 2. Am I better off simply updating to a Tascam DP-01FX/CD (which I am seriously considering)? 3. If I can use my current Portastudio to transfer the music to my computer, please describe how this works so that I can download to cd's. (If the process is technologically compatible, I know how to download.) THANK YOU VERY MUCH for any help you can give me. Diana

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             24-Nov-07  @  08:29 PM   -   RE: Tascam_414 MKII

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

it's only got a stereo out so you'd have to record it to your pc via the stereo soundcard L/R input then burn to cd...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)