aaa Governor Sanford - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Governor Sanford

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             25-Jun-09  @  03:30 AM     Edit: 25-Jun-09  |  03:41 AM   -   Governor Sanford

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Have you guys been hearing this story? The governor of South Carolina in the states
disappeared for a few day. Nobody knew where he was or how to contact him. He came back
to the U.S., found out that a newspaper was in possession of romantic email exchanges
between him and a woman from Argentina. Argentina is where he was when he was missing
although he had told his staff he was going to hike on the Appalachian Trail, a trail through
woods that stretches between Maine and Georgia. I've hiked and camped on it many times.
Here's the thing. He's married. Now cheating on your spouse or girlfriend or boyfriend normally
creates a lot of pain for the person you're cheating on but still, I don't think a politician or
anyone needs to resign their position or job because they had an affair. It happens. But this
asshole right wing republican has been one of the fiercest in condemning any democrat for
doing the same thing. He has run on a Christian fanatic platform and gained votes by
declaring he, unlike his opponents, has high moral value. Basically he has shown that people
who voted for him based on those "ideals" are suckers. Of course this is only one reason why
religion should not enter politics. This governor was hoping to run as McCain's vice
presidential "party of family values" candidate while he was carrying on this affair. He wrote an
email to the Argentinian woman talking about her breasts and curves and tan lines in one
paragraph while in the next talking about meeting with McCain. None of this would matter
except that he duped people for their votes based on his puritanical religious values. What an
asshole. This has been a strategy of the republican party for at least 2 decades and we in the
U.S. have watched them fall to their hypocrisy like a bunch of dominoes, from Newt Gingrich
who while having an affair tried to trick his wife into signing divorce papers when she was still
groggy after coming out cancer surgery to Rudy Giuliani who stood on family values while his
wife had to hear about his affair with another woman on television before she knew of it
herself, to a long list of church going adulterers and pedophiles in the party. I know a lot of
people throughout the world despise the U.S. There are a lot of good people in the U.S. It's
similar to Iran. There are many wonderful people in Iran as we all know. They are fighting for
their freedom against the mullah. There are also a lot of wonderful people in the U.S. They are
fighting against the religious right, of which Bush and this governor are card carrying
members.

I don't know if I should be posting this here but if musicians are anything, they are politically
concerned people.

Sanford's affair would be a joke if not for the fact that he has tried to destroy others for having
had affairs. He has also said gay marriage destroys the institution of marriage. His family
didn't need gays to destroy his marriage. He did it all by himself. One of the saddest things
about this is that he was away fucking the Argentinian woman on Father's Day. A day he
should have been with his four young boys. But he and his fellow fascist right wingers have
made careers out of pointing their dirty little fingers against anyone who doesn't think like
them.

The proof is in the pudding. I hope people learn from this and the other "religious" republicans
who have also been forced to come out of the closet in the last couple of weeks.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             25-Jun-09  @  01:56 PM   -   RE: Governor Sanford

k

ooo political!

thats frankly NOTHING compared to the nonsense our lot have been exposed of doing over here in the UK in recent months. It's been a positive clusterfuck for politicians.

Another couple last night were exposed - a husband and wife pair of M.P's (the worst sort aren't they?, those grubby, grabbing professional couples who only think of their own betterment)

basicaly in UK, M.P's can claim an allowance for a second home if they live too far away from Parliament to be able to attend regularly - You must have a primary residence nominated to be able to claim the second home allowance

anyways, the couple caught last night were living in central london, in a luxury apartment with swimming pool and gym, and claiming the max allowance for it as their 'second home'

their FIRST home was exposed as being a derelect house with all the windows boarded up etc

ha ha.. what a couple of slimey c*nts! - now this is like the 50's instance of M.P's who have been exposed doing some sort of fraud to do with just this one type of allowance (we pay for btw). in recent weeks they have been exposed by a UK newspaper who spent years getting the papers exposed, and when they were exposed it frankly made the Italian govt by comparison look positively honest and decent, lol

they are all at it, all of them claiming stuff like "Oh I made a mistake" - uhu! you forgot where you lived you mean?

one of them famously paid himself for,,, wait for it.... a floating decorative wooden duck house
to go in the middle of his pond

lol.... problem is now no-one wants to vote for any of them and all credibility they had or any mandate they had to run tings has evaporated

not sure what'll happen... it's not going away

last night they climbed down due to public feeling and voted NOT to give themselves a whopping pension increase.. at OUR expense

anyways it's absolutely hilarious watching the fuckers squirm and lie and try and worm out with the most ludicrous of excuses or mitigations

but worst of all they seem to all be above the law - none of are to face any law for fraud, althoug there is some police investigation to happen, but probably they will hang out a few to dry as a sacrifice to hopefully appease the locals, but in reality they have shown also on top of all this that there is now TWO laws in UK

one for people and one for them

weird shit.

btw, over your side of the pond... the head of N.A.S.A climate division arrested protesting in Virginia yesterday? lol hilarious!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             25-Jun-09  @  08:47 PM     Edit: 25-Jun-09  |  09:22 PM   -   RE: Governor Sanford

sitar

LOL. I'm glad to see these kinds of behaviors can't be separated by a little pond. Misery loves
company!

I've not heard about the head of NASA climate being arrested. I'll have to look for that in the
news. I wonder what that was about?

Message 4/4             25-Jun-09  @  09:56 PM   -   RE: Governor Sanford

sitar

I googled the NASA guy. Yeah looks like he got arrested protesting against burning coal. Darryl
Hannah was also arrested along with about a dozen others. I wouldn't mind being locked up with
Darryl Hannah, depending on which Darryl Hannah it is. If it's the one from the movie Wall Street I
wouldn't mind. If it was the one with the patch over her eye in Kill Bill, I'd tell her to stay on her side of
the cell.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)