aaa What the hell is going on here? - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: What the hell is going on here?

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             05-Sep-09  @  02:52 AM   -   What the hell is going on here?

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

ok.
where to start.
theres loads of us out here trying to be heard ... probably like me thinking you post a track then all users willl listen and give great feedback
obviously total blx most people prob dont even spend time to listen to other peoples work and only check thier own responses ... to be honest i did.
however having listened to other works i find it hard to discover anything i truly like,appreciate yes, but not truly like (ie play over and over till my ears bleed)
but what amazes me its hard to review a track and give rating without comment (ie stars)... thus leaving me little option but to add the odd inate comment such as great track, love the whatever or alternatively sneak off leaving not the slightest hint of ever even bobbing in for so much as metophorical cuppa.
if you were to be truly critical as i would love to be (even if i am inexperienced and not really worthy or qualified) it could well appear offensive and a little offputting to say the least .
is ther any easy way to rate tracks on content ie structure, melody, composition, production & smart assed techno shit etc?
also a little unsure as to what is going on with this chart .... how does it work
is this based on rating if so it appears you need cock all to achieve a placing, or is this based on some sort of editors choice
and lastly `k` are you the editor you appear to be omnipresent or at the very least........
.............whos that ?.................is that you k ?........better leave now im sure i heard something upstairs!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             05-Sep-09  @  12:15 PM   -   RE: What the hell is going on here?

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

lol, quality essay i actualy enjoyed it, not taking the ****

um, you can review a track and not add a star rating - it is optional - or just vote with the star thingy and don't add a comment

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)