aaa check these photoshop of the stars pics out - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

30-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: check these photoshop of the stars pics out

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             12-Sep-09  @  04:53 AM     Edit: 12-Sep-09  |  04:58 AM   -   check these photoshop of the stars pics out

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

before and after photoshop images. not that i blame the artists. we all get old or look shabby in
reality but the market does anything it can to make an illusion to raise profits doesn't it...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             19-Sep-09  @  01:59 AM   -   RE: check these photoshop of the stars pics out

NastyM

Link?:  No link

Looks like I could afford A but not B,
But would D sire B but not A.
Therefore I must make do with C, which U will not!

However I suspect U will have not have seen C there 4
U will never fully understand if U .............

(I`ve just discovered sticky keys .. pres shift 5 times for info)

..........wood prefer C 2 A 2 B.

Im lost if UR Knot........

......Please help me open the cap on my medication if U WOOD !!!

Message 3/7             20-Sep-09  @  11:50 AM   -   RE: check these photoshop of the stars pics out

Bedwyr

Link?:  Link

it seems to have affected your spelling

Message 4/7             25-Nov-09  @  03:00 PM   -   RE: check these photoshop of the stars pics out

Jock

Link?:  Link

I'm not fussy me, I'd lob one up the un-airbrushed ones.

Apart from Madonna, I'd most probably shit in my hand and lob it at her. The gap toothed over-rated old slag that she is.

Message 5/7             25-Nov-09  @  09:11 PM   -   RE: check these photoshop of the stars pics out

k

rofl - dont let our singer get started on madonna... you'll never hear the end of it

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/7             26-Nov-09  @  12:06 PM   -   RE: check these photoshop of the stars pics out

Jock

heh heh, I'd quite like to hear that sort of a rant !

Message 7/7             26-Nov-09  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: check these photoshop of the stars pics out

k

i might be bale to organise it

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)