aaa Closure - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Closure

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             18-Sep-09  @  05:09 AM     Edit: 18-Sep-09  |  05:10 AM   -   Closure

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

closure is when you the last puff on your cigarette coincides with the last drink from your beer. i
rest my case.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             18-Sep-09  @  06:17 AM   -   RE: Closure

damballah

Link?: Link

opener is what you use to get the cap off the next one. tonight it's a dos equis.

Message 3/3             19-Sep-09  @  01:38 AM   -   RE: Closure

NastyM

Link?:  No link

closure never really exists ... its only an Americanism... a means of trying to put old demons to bed, however the best way to do this is with an opener, drink the keg and drown the bastards. If they are still there the following morn either start the drinking cycle again or...... atempt to forget the whole issue or block it out (any means accepted) until it raises its ugly head again then completely wig out!
Alternatively do as do leave all doors open (with the exception of trap doors)
To be completely honest i`d never heard of closure till my wife watched "Friends"

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)