aaa 5 Stars handed out too liberally - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: 5 Stars handed out too liberally

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/11             13-Oct-09  @  02:36 AM     Edit: 13-Oct-09  |  01:32 PM   -   5 Stars handed out too liberally

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             13-Oct-09  @  01:36 PM   -   RE: 5 Stars handed out too liberally

NastyM

Gonna get myself a new USB breathalyzer and use it this time.
Hopefully i`ll stop leaving drunken rants all over your noticeboard.

Appologies and shame from Me

Message 3/11             13-Oct-09  @  04:57 PM   -   RE: 5 Stars handed out too liberally

k

Link?: Link

eh? Nasty

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/11             13-Oct-09  @  05:59 PM   -   RE: 5 Stars handed out too liberally

Bedwyr

i read it this morning, it wasn't that drunken.

still,

Message 5/11             13-Oct-09  @  07:54 PM     Edit: 14-Oct-09  |  01:45 AM   -   RE: 5 Stars handed out too liberally

NastyM

ive got things of my chest now!

Cheers Martyn

Message 6/11             16-Oct-09  @  05:13 AM   -   RE: 5 Stars handed out too liberally

Mortimer

there's a deep philosophical reason that I offer 5 stars, I cant tell you what it is though, cause if I did then everybody would start offering 5 stars.

Message 7/11             16-Oct-09  @  02:29 PM   -   RE: 5 Stars handed out too liberally

Bedwyr

Waiter, there's a fly in my soup!
Keep it down sir, or they'll all be wanting one.

/

Message 8/11             17-Oct-09  @  03:07 AM   -   RE: 5 Stars handed out too liberally

sitar

a boater saw a man struggling to tread water in the middle of the lake and powered over there to
save him but when he got there the drowning man said, "thank you but i don't need your help. i have
faith in god and he'll save me", and the boater left. another boater saw the man and headed over to
him but was waved off with the same message from the drowning man. a third boater showed up on
the scene and the same one sided conversation took place and that boater also left. the man
drowned and finding himself standing before god asked, "god. why didn't you save my life?" to which
god responded, "i tried you idiot. i sent you three boats."

to the god of dancetech, sometimes referred to as "k"....maybe you should replace the stars with
little boats.

Message 9/11             18-Oct-09  @  01:31 AM   -   RE: 5 Stars handed out too liberally

k

i'm just the hired help mate.

good story

what's that one? "what you truly possess is that which you can save in a shipwreck"

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 10/11             19-Oct-09  @  06:13 PM     Edit: 19-Oct-09  |  07:06 PM   -   RE: 5 Stars handed out too liberally

sitar

"what's that one? "what you truly possess is that which you can save in a shipwreck"

i wish i'd know that earlier. those 3 months on that deserted island might have been much
different if i hadn't looked back and yelled "find your own damn life raft!" to that leggy brunette.
there's a bright side though. if i'd gone back for her i probably wouldn't have spared the lives of
the 3 cutest sheep on the island. i still send them postcards.

Message 11/11             22-Oct-09  @  06:40 AM   -   RE: 5 Stars handed out too liberally

sitar

"i'm just the hired help mate"

K in all honesty you have made this website great. if it wasn't for you there would not be a
dancetech. i learned so much here and made many good friends. we all owe you a ton mate. thank
you with a capital T and a capital Y.

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)