aaa He ain't heavy ... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: He ain't heavy ...

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             18-Oct-09  @  08:23 PM   -   He ain't heavy ...

Bedwyr

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

.. he's just some shmuck in a wheelchair that's going to ruin our record-breaking attempt to get up a mountain ...

[link]

There's just so many things wrong with this.

Did they think that there's a record available for getting 6 'martial arts enthusiasts' carrying a man in a wheelchair' up a 3560ft mountain?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             19-Oct-09  @  01:24 PM   -   RE: He ain't heavy ...

k

lol

"He was helped to safety by a mountain rescue team and was found to be suffering from mild exposure. "

what the fuck is 'mild' exposure?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             19-Oct-09  @  06:09 PM   -   RE: He ain't heavy ...

sitar

the very idea sounds irresponsible to begin with. i don't remember if we were in the German,
Austrian, or Italian Alps because we went so many times to all of them but i was a little surprised
years ago when, while in the Alps with my wife she told me that if you require rescue to come to
your assistance you have to pay the costs of the operation out of your own pocket. in the case of the
numb nuts who attempted the guy in the wheelchair stunt i can see why.

Message 4/4             19-Oct-09  @  07:01 PM   -   RE: He ain't heavy ...

Bedwyr

k wrote:

what the fuck is mild exposure?

maybe he was just showing a bit of (withered) leg?

as for having to pay for rescue - i think that's standard all over the alps, usually you get insurance.

I've been up and around snowdon a few times and you don't half see some sights - people walking up in trainers in the snow etc..

Ban all tourists I say .. apart form the fact the economy would be totally fucked

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)