aaa there's always a place for football no matter what the convo - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: there's always a place for football no matter what the convo

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             22-Oct-09  @  07:14 PM     Edit: 22-Oct-09  |  07:15 PM   -   there's always a place for football no matter what

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I read a blog this morning where the person was asking people's opinions about something. She
asked if we can't block annoying people in real life is it ok to block them from internet friends list?

Here's my answer, hopefully you guys know something about American football terminology.

"I once registered at NFL.com. One field in the registration asked which position on a defensive
squad I would play. I chose "defensive tackle". Now I get blocked every time I go to the site. As
if that's not bad enough...I typed my phone number into one of the optional fields as I registered. I
never should have done that because after I uploaded a picture of my pet chicken to my profile I
got called, for a personal fowl. Then when all else failed I decided to change my password but
was called for password interference. After I registered I got an email from a company that was
trying to raise money to put a theatrical production about football on Broadway. It sounded like a
great idea so I sold the piece of property in front of my house and donated the proceeds. The
production flopped. Needless to say, I lost a yard on the play. The company filed for bankruptcy
and when the dust cleared all I got back was 25 cents. To add insult to injury, I was so upset in
the courtroom I threw the piece of change against the wall. The judge penalized me for roughing
the quarter back."

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             23-Oct-09  @  06:58 PM   -   RE: there's always a place for football no matter what the convo

k

ffs you're gettin worse!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             24-Oct-09  @  02:01 PM   -   RE: there's always a place for football no matter

sitar

LOL! But in the world of puns, worse is better.

Message 4/4             26-Oct-09  @  01:01 AM   -   RE: there's always a place for football no matter what the convo

Bedwyr

even in the world of puns, there's more than one type of worse

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)