aaa Real football comes to Wembley Stadium - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Real football comes to Wembley Stadium

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             25-Oct-09  @  10:50 PM   -   Real football comes to Wembley Stadium

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hehe!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             26-Oct-09  @  12:51 AM   -   RE: Real football comes to Wembley Stadium

Bedwyr

i had to look under 'other sport' to find that on the bbc site ...

and was then appalled to find out that the coke-snorting welsh warbler katherine jenkins allowed herself to be roped in to singing the english royalist national anthem ahead of this ridiculous event.

Message 3/10             27-Oct-09  @  07:58 PM   -   RE: Real football comes to Wembley Stadium

sitar

lol. i wish I had actually watched the game. i watched the Vikings game and they lost. bah!

Message 4/10             28-Oct-09  @  01:03 PM   -   RE: Real football comes to Wembley Stadium

NastyM

Link?:  No link

Jenkins snorts coke?

Message 5/10             28-Oct-09  @  08:02 PM   -   RE: Real football comes to Wembley Stadium

Bedwyr

[link]

used to ...

Message 6/10             29-Oct-09  @  02:34 AM   -   RE: Real football comes to Wembley Stadium

damballah

What's the wing-speed velocity of the Coke-Snorting Welsh Warbler and could one carry a coconut?

Message 7/10             29-Oct-09  @  11:00 AM   -   RE: Real football comes to Wembley Stadium

Bedwyr

These days 'the jenks' is spotted at an alarmingly increasing rate singing in a pop-classical style at sporting events. Although often seen carrying a fine pair of coconuts nestled among the extravagant plumage, wing speed usually approaches mediocre, sometimes even downright appalling.

Message 8/10             30-Oct-09  @  01:23 AM   -   RE: Real football comes to Wembley Stadium

sitar

i just googled katherine jenkins. now i'm glad i didn't watch the game. another 'how much makeup
can i get on my face in the morning' blonde. ewwww

Message 9/10             04-Nov-09  @  04:17 AM     Edit: 04-Nov-09  |  04:18 AM   -   RE: Real football comes to Wembley Stadium

damballah

From the Onion: Even British Able To See Holes In Buccaneers' Defense

"Oh, I say, poor show…. These chaps are in fact allowed to use their hands, are they not? Because you certainly could not tell by watching them."

Message 10/10             04-Nov-09  @  06:22 PM   -   RE: Real football comes to Wembley Stadium

sitar

Yeah, it wasn't the best of matchups. The league is really weird this year. The Giants slaughtered the
Raiders. The Raiders beat the Eagles and the Eagles slaughtered the Giants. It's as if M.C. Escher
has taken over as commissioner of the NFL. Imagine if that were to happen. A team would march all
the way down the field only to find themselves back on their own 1 yard line. :P

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)