aaa SWAN - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: SWAN

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             18-Nov-09  @  03:19 AM   -   SWAN

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

SUNDAY ... NEARLY KNOCKED A SWAN DOWN ON THE MOTORWAY ..... HOW WIERD IS THAT .....ABOUT TWO YEAR AGO I HIT A FOX TAKING ITS CHANCE, BUT NEVER BEFORE HAVE I SEEN A RECUMBERANT SWAN ON THE HARD SHOULDER !!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             19-Nov-09  @  04:00 AM   -   RE: SWAN

sitar

Link?: Link

there was a story in the news a couple days ago. couple of guys caught this on a camcorder or
cellphone vid as they were driving on a beachside highway because they saw the most awesome
car in the world driving to the right of them. the car is a Bugatti Veyron. it is capable of the highest
speed of any car allowed on public roads at least in the U.S., 250 mph. It's engine produces 1000
horsepower and produces such an amount of heat that where as our cars have one radiator, this car
has 10 radiators. when it hits a specific speed not only does the foil automatically come out but
motors lower the car down on its wheelbase putting it lower to the ground. so the video showed the
car suddenly going off the road and into the water. the driver came out ok and said he tried to avoid a
large bird. i think it was a pelican but i'm not sure about that. the car was pulled by chain out of the
water and he doesn't know if it is salvageable. a Bugatti Veyron costs about 1.2 million dollars. that's
one expensive pelican. those cars are beautiful both on the outside and the interior. if only i hadn't
bought all those synths. /sigh

Message 3/8             19-Nov-09  @  11:52 AM   -   RE: SWAN

k

yeah lol, the death rate in supercar owners is very high apparently now as they have reached such power only a pro driver can handle them, and dick millionaires are topping themselves by the dozen apparently

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/8             19-Nov-09  @  12:07 PM   -   RE: SWAN

sitar

k wrote:

yeah lol, the death rate in supercar owners is very high apparently
now as they have reached such power only a pro driver can handle them, and dick millionaires are
topping themselves by the dozen apparently

LOL! yeah it was pretty bizarre to see this guy drive the car off the highway across unpaved land into
the soup. He's probably already bought another veyron or maybe his next victim will be a ferrari. i'm
sick of people thinking that having tons of money means they're smart.

Message 5/8             19-Nov-09  @  11:18 PM   -   RE: SWAN

Bedwyr

i once spinned a car trying to change the stereo, luckily there was noone coming the other way .. even luckier when i came to a stop on the verge 20 yards from this lake

... and that was in a fiat uno

Message 6/8             19-Nov-09  @  11:23 PM     Edit: 19-Nov-09  |  11:24 PM   -   RE: SWAN

Bedwyr

double post !

Message 7/8             21-Nov-09  @  02:53 AM     Edit: 21-Nov-09  |  02:54 AM   -   RE: SWAN

sitar

I'm glad you didn't go into the lake. It's freaky when a car goes out of control.

I leased a sailboat. The lease stated that until I paid off the lease I had to pay a fee every time I
sailed the boat. Now that was a fee yacht!

If I've said it once I've said it a million times. I....Rule!

Message 8/8             25-Nov-09  @  02:31 PM   -   RE: SWAN

Jock

Link?:  Link

I saw a Veyron in our local Waitrose car park. Big bastards they are. Saw the same Veyron racing a Ferrari a few days later. Then found out that some super rich playboy oil tycoon type popstar Alan Sugar like business guru has bought a massive fuck off great mansion up the road from me.

Naturally I shat in a bag and lobbed it over his front garden wall.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)