aaa I must admit..... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: I must admit.....

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             08-Dec-09  @  01:22 PM   -   I must admit.....

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I must admit when i originally started to post things on this site I was (to say the least) a little obsessed with its workings, in particular the chart ..... and after a few odd rants i finally got the gist of things ... i think?
Anyhow i have been pleasantly surprised to see that lying in the Number 16 slot is .... "a test track" by admin ..... absolutely great (sums it up really when "son of a preacher man" doesn`t even make the top ten.)
By the way, in case i've lost any nuance here i can confirm my tongue is firmly planted in my cheek whilst typing.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             08-Dec-09  @  03:14 PM   -   RE: I must admit.....

k

Link?: Link

thats just me and mortimer testing something, i'll delete the votes once we're done

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             08-Dec-09  @  05:13 PM   -   RE: I must admit.....

NastyM

Link?:  No link

Dont get me wrong i find it quite amusing you should stay up there or rather Dusty should (what a lovely lady!)
By the way you two seem to be quite busy with the build of the site .... trust all is going well and as a side its begining to look pretty good now, taking shape nicely

Message 4/5             09-Dec-09  @  08:39 AM   -   RE: I must admit.....

damballah

gonna say it again, track votes.

Message 5/5             09-Dec-09  @  03:47 PM   -   RE: I must admit.....

k

shaddap!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)