aaa Everybody's waiting for the man with the bag - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Everybody's waiting for the man with the bag

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/14             08-Dec-09  @  05:26 PM   -   Everybody's waiting for the man with the bag

Beds

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hehe:

and hehe:

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/14             08-Dec-09  @  05:33 PM   -   RE: Everybody's waiting for the man with the bag

NastyM

Link?:  No link

isnort - Very funny indeed !!!

Message 3/14             08-Dec-09  @  10:07 PM   -   RE: Everybody's waiting for the man with the bag

k

that isnort is so cool, lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/14             09-Dec-09  @  04:17 AM   -   RE: Everybody's waiting for the man with the bag

sitar

isnort is funny. that's what you call a new *line* of ipods. next to come, meta amphetamine ipods
offering more speed on your downloads.

about the frosty vid, it's kind of scary that there are still people living on the planet that enjoy that
music but then again, bless them. i guess they're mostly our elders who have a frightful time dealing
with times as they are now. but damn....

Message 5/14             09-Dec-09  @  08:33 AM   -   RE: Everybody's waiting for the man with the bag

damballah

oh, the youngsters today with all their grime and screamo and crabcore. let me listen to some old sentimental crap while I soak my dentures.

Message 6/14             09-Dec-09  @  08:37 AM     Edit: 09-Dec-09  |  08:37 AM   -   RE: Everybody's waiting for the man with the bag

damballah

oh yeah, here's some "crabcore" in case that part of my old man rant lost ya. enjoy:

Message 7/14             09-Dec-09  @  03:58 PM   -   RE: Everybody's waiting for the man with the bag

k

lol, well they've blown their cred by having a keyboard player, sorry

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/14             09-Dec-09  @  05:55 PM   -   RE: Everybody's waiting for the man with the bag

beds

did i try to make a connection between the two videos and fail miserably? or was it just not that funny?

i'm with d on this one

Message 9/14             09-Dec-09  @  06:18 PM   -   RE: Everybody's waiting for the man with the bag

nutoniom

Old people are kindly reminded to go stand by the stairs

Message 10/14             09-Dec-09  @  07:01 PM   -   RE: Everybody's waiting for the man with the bag

Bedwyr

and try not piss when you're in the chair lift

Message 11/14             10-Dec-09  @  12:17 AM   -   RE: Everybody's waiting for the man with the bag

sitar

beds wrote:

did i try to make a connection between the two videos and fail
miserably? or was it just not that funny?

im with d
on this one

My bad. I expected there was a connection but I missed it.

Message 12/14             10-Dec-09  @  01:15 AM   -   RE: Everybody's waiting for the man with the bag

damballah

i'm the pusher robot....

Message 13/14             10-Dec-09  @  01:50 PM   -   RE: Everybody's waiting for the man with the bag

NastyM

Link?:  No link

wheres the stairs ?

Message 14/14             10-Dec-09  @  02:10 PM   -   RE: Everybody's waiting for the man with the bag

damballah

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)