aaa the power of logic - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: the power of logic

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             10-Dec-09  @  12:50 AM   -   the power of logic

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

no not logic the music sequencing program. i'm talking about logic and reason...no not reason
the music sequencing program either. (jeez musicians are a pain sometimes. i have to
explain everything to you wankers)

i post comments on a site where users address all kinds of topics. every morning i get an
email from the website listing about 8 or 10 featured topics. yesterday a girl wrote an article
entitled "what is it about makeup and hairspray?" she started the article saying

"It is common to find relationships where the woman takes much longer than the man to get
ready to leave the house."

i didn't have to read more of the article than her first line and now here is the real reason girls
don't play american football. anyone who's ever played or watched an American football
game knows that guys wear makeup. the players wear eye shadow called "eye black".
granted they wear it underneath their eyes and lay it on about half an inch thick but it's makeup
just the same. nonetheless NFL games ALWAYS start on time. imagine if girls played in the
NFL. then imagine fans sitting in their stadium seats half an hour after the game was
*supposed* to start, tapping their fingers, sighing, looking at their watches and wondering if
the players were ever going to come out onto the field. why? because female players would
be in their locker room taking their sweet time "applying" eye black and yelling "just another
few minutes! take a chill pill!"

simple logic and reason wins out once again.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             10-Dec-09  @  01:46 PM     Edit: 10-Dec-09  |  01:48 PM   -   RE: the power of logic

NastyM

Link?:  No link

Why do women wear make up and perfume ?

Message 3/5             10-Dec-09  @  01:47 PM   -   RE: the power of logic

NastyM

Link?:  No link

Because they're ugly and they smell !

(He He He)

Message 4/5             14-Dec-09  @  07:13 PM   -   RE: the power of logic

sitar

OMG! lol

All the talk about the NFL in the states is centered around the Colts and the Saints who are
undefeated so far with records of 13-0. I'm a Vikings fan so taking a page out of Yogi Berra's way of
seeing the world.....

The Vikings are undefeated this year in each of their 11 wins.

Message 5/5             15-Dec-09  @  01:44 PM   -   RE: the power of logic

k

damn Nasty you beat me too it!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)