aaa whatever happened to.... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: whatever happened to....

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             13-Dec-09  @  08:45 PM   -   whatever happened to....

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

....that guy who was a programmer or developer from Novation? he used to post a lot back in
1999 and 2000. I can't think of his name atm.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             14-Dec-09  @  12:36 PM   -   RE: whatever happened to....

k

Phill Macdonald? he's living in NZ. Got a ranch and studio if i remember right. Here's his site

http://www.taufactor.biz/

he wrote this about building his studio - good read! http://www.taufactor.biz/Assets/studio2/studio2.htm

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             14-Dec-09  @  01:06 PM   -   RE: whatever happened to....

sitar

thanks. yup that's him. i just remembered his name is Phil as I was coming here to see if anyone
answered.

wow nice studio. i'll have to read the article later.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)