aaa tony blair - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: tony blair

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             15-Dec-09  @  02:51 AM   -   tony blair

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

he was and is no more than a more well spoken but just as deluded and stupid version of
george bush. we know they are both brothers in the same insane and fanatic religious belief and
organization. nothing like lying to citizens and screwing up the world based on one's perverse
and faulty religious beliefs i always say. i know he wasn't the leader of the country i'm walking
around in so maybe it's not my place to criticize except that any person in any country can
screw up the world. tony blair basically gave blowjobs to bush in the act of consensual religious
based politics.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             15-Dec-09  @  01:55 PM   -   RE: tony blair

k

yeah well although I think he'll get away with it, it's all definately backfiring a bit now... plus a group of doctors have come forward and are pressing for a re-opening of the enquiry into Dr Kelly's murder... sorry... i mean death .... in the woods

everyone knows he was murdered, even my mum is saying it now, the hearing was a farce.

i was having a few pints at The Victory Club earlier in the year, and went out for a smoke and started a chat with an armed security guy who was also having a fag outside - Blair lives just at the end of the street from the Victory Club, and this guy was giving me the lowdown ... the Blair's aint popular, lets put it that way.

Blair also admitted brazenly yesterday that he didnt give a shit if they lied, getting Saddam out was worth it cos he was a danger to the region... well that's pretty much what he said in a nutshell anyways however he phrased it. I can't see them getting him tho, cos if they did they'd also have to get Bush, Cheyney, Rumsfeldt, Rice and Powell etc.. all of them did it

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             15-Dec-09  @  02:41 PM   -   RE: tony blair

Jock

tony blair basically gave blowjobs to bush in the act of consensual religious
based politics.

I thought you could only fellate bush ?!

I've continuously disliked Tony Bliar since day one, and will continue to do so, with a passion. If I got close enough I'd throw more than a model of the Milan cathedral into his grinning cunt of a face.

Nothing will come of this tho. I would like nothing more to see Bush/Blair sitting at a war crime trial. But it will never happen.

The UN are spineless cunts too. Throughout all of this. What good is a United Nations when two of its members can just say "fuck off we're going to do it whether you like it or not."

And yes Dr Kelly was definately murdered. The whole thing stunk to high heaven then, and it still does today.

Message 4/5             15-Dec-09  @  06:53 PM   -   RE: tony blair

sitar

That's interesting about Blair. The whole bunch that you mentioned on this side of the pond should
be prosecuted. Problem is that there is a strong minority voice that calls the thought of prosecuting
them for lying about WMDs, the use of torture, even exposing the identity of a CIA operative as an act
of revenge against her whistleblower husband, would be "unpatriotic". If prosecuting someone for the
commitment of a crime is unpatriotic we'd have to empty out the prisons in this country. I don't get
the logic.

Message 5/5             15-Dec-09  @  09:34 PM   -   RE: tony blair

k

there was a discussion late last night on radio4 i think it was, about the possible resurgence of communist politics in africa as an antidote to the ruling elite who crush the populace of most african nations - especialy now that china is doing so many deals with african states now.

it's a general theme going around tho isnt it?.. there's a taste surging up for decent 'people first' social politics after 30 years of corporate cock sucking

we aint going forward as humans 'til we sort this anyways imo... we're going backwards if anything to a dark world of an untouchable 'above the law' rich elite ruling over a great unwashed, uneducated mass of proles who dont even have the basics of life.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)