aaa Rage Against The X-Craptor - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Rage Against The X-Craptor

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             15-Dec-09  @  02:29 PM   -   Rage Against The X-Craptor

Jock

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

BBC News article..

I'm sure you lot are aware of this Facebook driven campain. LOL.. I fucking hope they manage to prevent that fucking dross shitty X-factor wank from getting the number 1 spot.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             15-Dec-09  @  11:04 PM   -   RE: Rage Against The X-Craptor

Bedwyr

it's all bollocks.

sony/bmg own xfactor and rage against the machine so they'll make a killing either way.

Message 3/5             16-Dec-09  @  02:04 AM   -   RE: Rage Against The X-Craptor

k

i wondered if it was clever viral marketting, if not well it was obviously picked for the famous chorus to be message to cowell, but when it was picked i guess they didnt think about the label connections

sfunny tho

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5             16-Dec-09  @  05:02 AM   -   RE: Rage Against The X-Craptor

sitar

you brits are a piece of work but for some perverse reason i can't even explain i love you.

Message 5/5             17-Dec-09  @  12:25 PM   -   RE: Rage Against The X-Craptor

Jock

I'm more than happy for Sony to pocket out of this, as long as Simon Cowells gets a clear fucking message into his arrogant thick skinned melon head that people are getting fed up with this x-factor shit infecting our charts, and always at christmas.

Cowell does have a point, there have been some god awful christmas number ones. But that doesnt give him the license to churn out another bland shitty track each year and make millions in the process.

I've never watched the X-Factor, I think the concept is a pile of shit. However, if morons want to veg out to it on a saturday night infront of the TV then fine. But dont fucking infect the fucking charts with such dross.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)