aaa a new way to drink beer - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

30-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: a new way to drink beer

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/14             04-Jan-10  @  03:37 AM   -   a new way to drink beer

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

this has been done accidentally 10s of 1,000s of time no doubt and i can't claim to be the first to
do it intentionally but here it is.

i can't lay down an exact recipe because there are too many factors involved, like the
temperature of the beer when you start, the type of beer, and the temperature inside your
freezer. this should not be done with bottled beer as the bottle will break. the beer has to be
canned which usually means it's not the best of beers but here goes.

i'm talking beer Slurpies. stick a six pack in the freezer for 45 minutes give or take. you'll know
it's done when you crack the can open and the beer starts foaming out about as fast as you can
slurp it up. poor it into a glass and you have beer that is somewhere in between liquid and solid
ice. i might just market the idea and call the beer "Burpies" since slurping it up out of the can as
fast as you can in order that it doesn't pour out all over the keyboard tends to cause burping. and
watch for the public offering of "Burpies" stock. It's a sure thing.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/14             05-Jan-10  @  02:07 PM   -   RE: a new way to drink beer

Jock

You dont do such things with real beer.. such as... Youngs Special London Ale. Damn that stuff is good...

Message 3/14             05-Jan-10  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: a new way to drink beer

Bedwyr

Link?:  Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

I think you'll find you want to be drinking this...

Message 4/14             06-Jan-10  @  03:12 AM   -   RE: a new way to drink beer

sitar

I don't know man. I love cold. When I lived in Vermont 10 miles from Canada I walked in the woods
barefoot in the snow. Maybe it's my Norwegian ancestry. I don't know but anything ice is good.

Message 5/14             06-Jan-10  @  11:30 AM   -   RE: a new way to drink beer

Jock Munro

LOL, Beds, I've never seen that on the shelves in our local Waitrose, or anywhere else for that matter. Is this some sort of local moonshine that you endorse ?

Message 6/14             06-Jan-10  @  12:16 PM   -   RE: a new way to drink beer

sitar

Beds I've never seen that either but I certainly use anything that has brains in it. Reminds me of that
joke that beer makes you smarter because it kills off the weaker brain cells and proof of that is once
you've had a few beers you have the answer for everything.

Message 7/14             06-Jan-10  @  02:03 PM   -   RE: a new way to drink beer

Jock

apart from a suitable and convincing answer to give to the policeman that pulls you over.

Message 8/14             06-Jan-10  @  08:34 PM   -   RE: a new way to drink beer

k

"No dropstable!... I haven't touched a c*nt all night!" *hic*

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/14             08-Feb-10  @  09:50 PM   -   RE: a new way to drink beer

Jock Munro

Beds... Waitrose have been flogging that Brains stuff off on the cheap, and I have to say, its bloody nice. I have a few bottles in my fridge. Their dark ale stuff is gorgeous too. It really is a fucking lovely drink.

Deffo a nice beer. I also noticed as England was beating Wales at rugby that it sponsors the welsh team.

Message 10/14             09-Feb-10  @  03:45 PM   -   RE: a new way to drink beer

Bedwyr

That SA Gold stuff is a top drink and has to be my favourite pint these days. It's fairly new and you get it on draught here, great hoppy flavour - only trouble with it is that it's a bit too strong for a session, if they had that flavour without the alcohol content it'd be my perfect pint. Although on a weaker beer the hops might be overpowering. bah.

A very similar pint, even lighter in colour but not as hoppy is Hereford Pale Ale: HPA which isn't as strong as the SA Gold. There's only one pub I know in town that sells this, absolutely fantastic beer, never seen it in bottles though.

what rugby? i didn't even know it was on.

Message 11/14             12-Feb-10  @  05:23 AM   -   RE: a new way to drink beer

sitar

if you haven't had a bavarian beer in a bavarian beer garden you haven't lived. they don't do pints.
they're fucking gallons and delicious. it's an all around experience. the disneyland of beer if you're an
outsider but totally normal if you live there. why the hell wasn't i born in europe. i love the brits,
scandanavians, germans, italians, spanish, and all the others in europe. well...the french i could live
without but heh.

Message 12/14             12-Feb-10  @  02:50 PM   -   RE: a new way to drink beer

Jock

I dunno how they manage to drink massive flagoons of beer, it would bloat me out drinking only a quarter of one.

Been to a Belgian Mussels bar and was given a menu of beers. Stella Artois was the weakest beer on the menu !! So that goes to show the sort of stuff they were flogging. Trappist Monk beer at 14% !!!

Thankfully you only get very small glasses, even then you end up having a rectal prolapse and going blind from being so hideously drunk.

Message 13/14             16-Feb-10  @  01:22 AM   -   RE: a new way to drink beer

NastyM

Link?:  No link

once had a french beer whos name i forget but will never forget the translation or the hangover - "cheats death" beware !

Message 14/14             16-Feb-10  @  03:57 AM   -   RE: a new way to drink beer

sitar

NastyM wrote:

once had a french beer whos name i forget but will never
forget the translation or the hangover - cheats death beware !

lol

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)