aaa Jeremy Clarkson was right - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Jeremy Clarkson was right

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             08-Jan-10  @  10:06 AM   -   Jeremy Clarkson was right

Jock

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

All the cocks and wanker drivers have stopped driving BMWs and now drive Audi's instead.

In the past 2 weeks, and my wife will back me up on this, every single nob, twat, c*nt on the road has been driving an Audi. Usually some twat in his 20's-30's with too much hair gel and a power shirt thinking that he is Alan Sugar.

I'm so tempted to get an old shit heap of a car for £50 and just drive around ramming them off the road.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             08-Jan-10  @  01:17 PM   -   RE: Jeremy Clarkson was right

NastyM

Link?:  No link

welcome to my world ...... thats the £50.00 piece of shit by the way

I also noticed that on another posting there appears to be great interest in cooking ....... this was quite puzzling for a while till you pointed out you've been posting messages for around 12 year.

Did you ever imagine 12 year ago you'd have been sat typing comments on asian food and grumbling about fast cars ...... time has finally shafted us all, gone are the weeks of trying to piece together your life from other peoples memories !

Message 3/5             08-Jan-10  @  01:29 PM   -   RE: Jeremy Clarkson was right

k

deep!

yeah i always fancied an old banger with special angle-iron bumpers welded to it for just such a purpose jock

but i think what you need is to get to the mod sales site and pickup an old scorpion armoured car.. try clamping that fucker!

one of these maybe for 7.5k? should do the trick! I'd like to see them lift that onto a lfatbed truck for towaway

http://www.mod-sales.com/direct/vehicle/,37,/23166/FV_439_Tracked.htm

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5             08-Jan-10  @  09:54 PM   -   RE: Jeremy Clarkson was right

sitar

NastyM wrote:

welcome to my world ...... thats the £50.00 piece of shit by
the way

I also noticed that on another posting there appears to be great interest in cooking
....... this was quite puzzling for a while till you pointed out youve been posting messages for around
12 year.

Did you ever imagine 12 year ago youd have been sat typing comments on asian
food and grumbling about fast cars ...... time has finally shafted us all, gone are the weeks of trying to
piece together your life from other peoples memories !

come to think of it, we were posting about food and cars 12 years ago too.

i drive a cadillac. its the first caddy i've driven and i actually like it. bmw motorcycles are awesome. i
had a k series bmw. was the smoothest bike i've ever ridden.

Message 5/5             09-Jan-10  @  03:43 AM   -   RE: Jeremy Clarkson was right

damballah

you sure it's not a rincon continental?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)