aaa Who's Teddy? Teddy's dead. - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Who's Teddy? Teddy's dead.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             14-Jan-10  @  06:11 PM   -   Who's Teddy? Teddy's dead.

Bedwyr

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Teddy Pendergrass passed away. Cancer of the arse, poor fugger.

Was in the Bluenotes, but my favourite is

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             14-Jan-10  @  06:18 PM   -   RE: Who's Teddy? Teddy's dead.

k

oh no, what a shame.
aww.

oh well, my favourite:

rip Teddy.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             14-Jan-10  @  06:25 PM   -   RE: Who's Teddy? Teddy's dead.

k

in fact we should make this the global anthem for 2010 i reckon

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5             14-Jan-10  @  06:33 PM   -   RE: Who's Teddy? Teddy's dead.

Bedwyr

hell of a thing though, had a car crash then spent the next 30 years sat in a wheelchair, now killed by his arse.

"whole town's laughing" is a cracker. nobody's laughing now though ted.

except maybe jock, he's so callous.

Message 5/5             18-Jan-10  @  03:23 PM   -   RE: Who's Teddy? Teddy's dead.

Jock

I was only laughing because of cancer of the arse. I just found that funny. Especially if it was an official medical diagnosis. Although I'm sure the doctor didnt say "I'm very sorry Mrs Pendergrass, you're husbands got cancer of the arse.Therese nothing we can do apart from letting him pass."

Or something else that doesnt rhyme that well.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)