aaa the dumbest scam mail i ever received, lol - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: the dumbest scam mail i ever received, lol

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             14-Jan-10  @  06:16 PM   -   the dumbest scam mail i ever received, lol

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

i mean who... i ask you who would fall for this?

hi how have you been? well i can't say am good now cause am not,please i need to talk with you. i need you assistant right now please in other not to miss my flight, i was rob few moment ago at the park and both my phone wallet and all other where stolen for me,am sorry for not telling you about my urgent traveling to London ok i really am,Am stranded right now,i need your help right now cause my flight schedule will be in 38hours from now please let me know if you can be of help to me? all i need right now is £1500 The safest and fastest way for you to help me out is by sending the money through the Western union details below
Name: Tom Lewis
Address: 199 Marylebone High Street,
London W1U 4RY
After making the payment kindly back to me with payment receipt details needed to collect the money here.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             15-Jan-10  @  01:48 AM     Edit: 15-Jan-10  |  02:02 AM   -   RE: the dumbest scam mail i ever received, lol

sitar

oh good...you got my email.

i wonder if anyone was gullible enough to actually send money. how does a company like
western union still exist when there are paypal accounts now? my first time in Europe was in a
tour with the all nation choir. i was running out of money in about week 4 of a seven week tour
so i went to western union and sent a telegram...A TELEGRAM...to my dad to wire me more
money. how the world has changed.

reminds me our first two performances were in London and apart from Monty Python it was my
first exposure to British humor. a Brit with a bureaucrat title spoke to us, sort of a welcome and
orientation about London. he was hilarious. the one thing i remember is him telling us how
Americans look left before crossing the street, step off the curb and get run over by vehicles
coming from the right. it was the way he told it. that tour through Europe opened my eyes and
changed my life.....especially the girl I met in Roma.

Message 3/8             15-Jan-10  @  01:18 PM   -   RE: the dumbest scam mail i ever received, lol

k

the one thing i remember is him telling us how Americans look left before crossing the street, step off the curb and get run over by vehicles coming from the right.

lol, oh we've got that covered now thanks without american assistance. You'd be amazed if you drove round London at the inability of people to cross the road; you spend all day almost mowing people down, especialy young mums with buggies, who just push the pram into the road without even looking once.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/8             16-Jan-10  @  02:19 AM   -   RE: the dumbest scam mail i ever received, lol

sitar

lol! i once heard a British comedian talking about mothers pushing their infants into the street. it's
true in the U.S too and to make it worse they are now talking on their cell phones. actually by now the
infants in their buggies are talking on cell phones too. just shoot me.

Message 5/8             16-Jan-10  @  02:50 AM   -   RE: the dumbest scam mail i ever received, lol

NastyM

Link?:  No link

what absolutely fucks me off is..........the most precious thing you will ever have the privilage of caring for , is a child.
i have two... .............. a complete genius and a comparative mong..... but by the shit id kill for either one of the fucking little bastards.
ill never again have the privalige or oppurtunity to raise children ... i love them to death (by the way both mine) and i have never understood how any parent can possibly think that the best way to check if a road is safe to cross is by pushing a buggy/pushchair into the carriageway to see if a car is approaching...what beggars belief is that this is usually done between parked cars.....
if this is a cruel form of natural selection surely it should be the parent in the pushchair as the child has yet to prove its potential for survival where as the parent has already confirmed its lack of suitability for progression to the next step on the evolutionary ladder.

Message 6/8             18-Jan-10  @  03:26 PM   -   RE: the dumbest scam mail i ever received, lol

Jock

they should put some sort of radioactive chemical on scratchcards and Sunny D that instantly renders the buyer sterile. That would help a great deal.

Message 7/8             18-Jan-10  @  03:54 PM   -   RE: the dumbest scam mail i ever received, lol

k

Jock wrote:

they should put some sort of radioactive chemical on scratchcards and Sunny D that instantly renders the buyer sterile. That would help a great deal.

Message 8/8             19-Jan-10  @  01:21 AM   -   RE: the dumbest scam mail i ever received, lol

sitar

i should have had kids. several parents over the years told me out of the blue I would have made a
great father. i'm guessing because of how much i connected with their kids. i'm always on the side of
youth because i've never forgotten the struggles of mine. for whatever reason i married two women
who didn't want kids because of their careers and when i heard my mum saying on the phone a few
weeks ago "thank god i don't have grandchildren"...i guess it's my karma. what i do is treat every kid
like he or she is mine. no i don't kidnap them but when i see them with their parents in the elevator i
say something to them like, "Your dad is a great guy. I'm guessing he's your hero" or "you're going to
school? you can be anything you dream. believe in yourself". sometimes they look at me oddly but
usually they smile and say thank you or something positive. those are the small ones. the
teenagers...i listen to them and encourage them in whatever way i can to let them know they are
great. it's a bit of a phenomena that in pubs people in their 20s come up to me out of the blue and
start talking to me, asking me for my opinion on something or other and we wind up engaged in
conversation until they or i leave. in a way it's most puzzling but it's most delightful. i remember my
first Orbital concert. the first band had played and the Crystal Method crew was setting up as they
were the last band before Orbital. i think my ears are still ringing from that set lol. they did their Vegas
cd. was awesome. but anyway a girl who was maybe 20 came up to me and my friend and asked
who i was. she asked if she could ask me some questions. she then excused herself and said she
would come back. i saw her walk over to her friends and talk to them for a moment. then she came
back. she was very sweet. i'm honored and happy that i connect with younger generations and i
learn at least as much from them as they learn from me. if my life has been worth anything i think
that it's encouraging young people to believe in themselves and it's gratifying to see them soak that
encouragement up like sponges. i know what it was like. well plus i love electronic dance music.
that's a bonus. awright enough with my diatribe but it's true and i want to share that with you bums.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)