aaa who says the english are uptight, eh? - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: who says the english are uptight, eh?

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             22-Jan-10  @  04:47 PM   -   who says the english are uptight, eh?

Bedwyr

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

this couple never felt the need to show restraint.

... just don't look at them, it's not a nice image

Caroline and Steve Cartwright's "unnatural" love-making prompted complaints from neighbours.

ah, who's judging here?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             23-Jan-10  @  02:51 AM   -   RE: who says the english are uptight, eh?

sitar

what the hell sounds could they have been making? i guess it's better i don't know.

Message 3/10             23-Jan-10  @  04:35 AM   -   RE: who says the english are uptight, eh?

Musineer Productions

I've fitted some soundproofing so gran and pop shouldn't be causing any more bother.

Message 4/10             23-Jan-10  @  09:57 AM   -   RE: who says the english are uptight, eh?

k

lol

sitar..... these 2

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/10             24-Jan-10  @  04:40 PM     Edit: 24-Jan-10  |  04:41 PM   -   RE: who says the english are uptight, eh?

Bedwyr

k, you made me look at that again, you bastard.

i like his beard.

/dies a little, slowly

Message 6/10             26-Jan-10  @  12:54 AM   -   RE: who says the english are uptight, eh?

k

lol, i'm surprised they didnt get offered a pron film deal by now

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/10             26-Jan-10  @  03:00 PM   -   RE: who says the english are uptight, eh?

Bedwyr

jock?

Message 8/10             08-Feb-10  @  09:48 PM   -   RE: who says the english are uptight, eh?

Jock Munro

Jock Jock Jock... whenever anything blows up in this house its always blame Jock.

Message 9/10             09-Feb-10  @  04:08 PM   -   RE: who says the english are uptight, eh?

Bedwyr

i was deferring to your knowledge of whether this would be a top pron seller.

I wouldn't want it in my sock for chrimbo.

Message 10/10             10-Feb-10  @  04:21 AM   -   RE: who says the english are uptight, eh?

sitar

Bedwyr wrote:

i was deferring to your knowledge of whether this would be a
top pron seller.

I wouldnt want it in my sock for chrimbo.

ok you brits really need to learn to speak english. when we americans revolted and broke off we
must've taken the dictionary with us and you wankers are now making it up as you go along. that's
my theory and i'm standing by it.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)