aaa Jackson's This Is It dvd - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Jackson's This Is It dvd

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             24-Feb-10  @  05:27 PM   -   Jackson's This Is It dvd

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I just got it in Sainsbury's, and actualy it's full of really interesting footage, even if you ain't a m.jackson fan it's worth a watch. Lot's of tech stuff to pickup

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             25-Feb-10  @  01:42 AM   -   RE: Jackson's This Is It dvd

sitar

that's great to hear. having been deeply into music from another part of the world for over 20 years i
missed the whole pop culture of the 80s and 90s. i remember hearing that song "I'll be there" in
stores or coming out of cars and i assumed it was a female vocalist. after he died my girlfriend
pointed me to a lot of his vids and i learned how truly amazing mj was and why people loved him so
much. i'm sure the dvd is amazing. now if i could only get to Sainsbury's

Message 3/4             25-Feb-10  @  09:45 AM   -   RE: Jackson's This Is It dvd

NastyM

Link?:  No link

If Sitar won't come to Sainsburys then Sainsburys must go to Sitar!

Doh I appear to have got quite confused with mountains, sitars & Mohammed

Message 4/4             25-Feb-10  @  11:22 PM   -   RE: Jackson's This Is It dvd

sitar

NastyM wrote:

If Sitar wont come to Sainsburys then Sainsburys must go to
Sitar!

Doh I appear to have got quite confused with mountains, sitars & Mohammed

LOL!

well let me put it all together for you. in the early 1990s a student of mine was named Mohammed. he
was from Afghanistan and played rebab but he wanted to learn Indian music on the rebab which btw
is not a stretch there are quite a number of famous musicians from India who play Indian music on
instruments like guitar, violin, and even the piano. Mohammed was a very sweet young guy and a
good musician. but here's what pulls it all together...i'm sure Sainsbury's has mountains of cds and
dvrs in stock.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)