aaa hmmm... interesting - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: hmmm... interesting

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             02-Mar-10  @  04:57 PM   -   hmmm... interesting

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

we've been given the go ahead to do music retailing from the bank card people, which means we can if we like build in selling tracks or cd's for users

hmmmmm

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             03-Mar-10  @  04:25 AM   -   RE: hmmm... interesting

sitar

is that a bad thing k? maybe concerned about royalties and such?

Message 3/5             03-Mar-10  @  02:11 PM   -   RE: hmmm... interesting

k

well it means we can setup so users can retail their music. of course that'd mean some sort of player to hide the files from download while allowing previewing. or convert to lo-fi for demo, i dunno, one of the 2

it'd mean work for sure, but would complete the picture for 7161 services

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5             04-Mar-10  @  12:04 AM   -   RE: hmmm... interesting

sitar

That's a good thing then. You have my full permission to not bother hiding my tracks from
downloading. In fact my tracks might be great for business. Anyone who downloads them for free are
going to go back and purchase someone else's track just to get mine out their head.

Always happy to be of help

Message 5/5             04-Mar-10  @  11:37 AM   -   RE: hmmm... interesting

k

hehe, that WAS funny

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)