aaa Quiter than a sponsered silence in a convent library - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Quiter than a sponsered silence in a convent library

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/14             17-Mar-10  @  11:36 PM   -   Quiter than a sponsered silence in a convent library

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Has everybody gone home?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/14             18-Mar-10  @  01:21 AM   -   RE: Quiter than a sponsered silence in a convent library

sitar

Link?: Link

lol. i've been checking in but not seeing any posts for days. this forum used to be on fire not too
many years ago but it's still good. i feel like an imposter because i haven't been trying to write tracks
in several years now but i still love this place. maybe if you start a thread with a title "what's the best
underwear for trance?" people will come out of the woodwork.

Message 3/14             18-Mar-10  @  01:48 AM   -   RE: Quiter than a sponsered silence in a convent library

sitar

and my answer might be calvin sine or fruit of the tune. and there's always hugo bass. oh how about
Björn Korg. I didn't know he had his own brand of underwear but it works for me. and for the ladies
there's lily of trance. victorias psychcret. jeez there's actually a women's underwear company called
"spanx". now that's what i'm talkin bout. and another called "soak". that's what i'm talkin bout too. i'm
so glad i took the conversation down this road. i'm off to do some more "research"

Message 4/14             18-Mar-10  @  01:18 PM   -   RE: Quiter than a sponsered silence in a convent library

NastyM

Nice to see someone else is still bobbing in occasionally - good luck with the underwear.

Its been a long time since i last browsed through the underwear section of a catologue, the first awakenings of sexuallity, bras & knickers still make me smile.

Now ive got a wife and lingerie has become purely functional, an aid to support flesh suffering from gravitational fatigue.

Message 5/14             18-Mar-10  @  08:39 PM   -   RE: Quiter than a sponsered silence in a convent library

k

Been too busy myself - gonna start doing vids again soon and promote the forums and try and get some bums on seats

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/14             19-Mar-10  @  12:54 AM   -   RE: Quiter than a sponsered silence in a convent library

NastyM

what about the undies?

you afraid of near naked ladies then?

Jock would burst his nutsack at the very thought from what i can glean!

Then again this may be a little harsh - what says you captain Jock?

Message 7/14             21-Mar-10  @  02:03 AM   -   RE: Quiter than a sponsered silence in a convent library

sitar

yeah k i really do miss the guys like darkstate, nobody, rtek, influx, xoxos, pongoid, the mad bird, and
the many others but they all have lives to tend to. i get that. but there are many people out there who
would love these forums to voice their unfettered ideas and simply have fun. believe me, this is one
of the greatest sites on so many levels. i learned tons here and the people who have come along
here made it fun to learn. you can't beat that. seriously, i describe this site to people as a site that
brings people together from all over the world in friendship. that is enormous. it cuts through all the
stupid politics in the world like a hot knife through butter and it's one of the things i love about
electronic dance music even at my age. power to these kids and gratitude to them for being gracious
to me that i joined them. i know...another *moment* but it's true and it's the spirit that is keeping this
world together so whatever you do to keep it going is great. kudos. that's the honest truth dude.

Message 8/14             24-Mar-10  @  03:56 AM   -   RE: Quiter than a sponsered silence in a convent library

damballah

if I go away again, will you miss me too?

Message 9/14             24-Mar-10  @  12:57 PM   -   RE: Quiter than a sponsered silence in a convent library

k

oi oi! hello mate, hows it goin?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 10/14             24-Mar-10  @  11:49 PM   -   RE: Quiter than a sponsered silence in a convent library

sitar

damballah wrote:

if I go away again, will you miss me too? src=images/hmm.gif>

who are you? lol. of course i would dude.

Message 11/14             26-Mar-10  @  03:13 AM   -   RE: Quiter than a sponsered silence in a convent library

damballah

yo, k! things is good. just coming up for air from breathing solder fumes. in the middle of a hand-wired Marshall 18-watt clone build. I need to take some more pics.

Here's a PTP single ended "Baby Vox" gut shot -- somewhere between an AC-4 and a Valve Jr.

This guy's now in a 1x12 finger-joined hand-rubbed oak combo cabinet with a Jensen C-12R. A beauty and a screamer! I think the 18-watter will be a head cab mated with a 2x12 loaded with greenbacks.

Message 12/14             26-Mar-10  @  11:58 AM   -   RE: Quiter than a sponsered silence in a convent library

Test Deejay

Link?:  Link

nice! damned shame you aint here cos my marshall needs a service lol

Message 13/14             28-Mar-10  @  10:52 PM   -   RE: Quiter than a sponsered silence in a convent library

sitar

awesome. marshall amps are the best. do they still use tubes? the tubes used to blow out regularly
but they were still great amps

Message 14/14             29-Mar-10  @  12:37 AM     Edit: 29-Mar-10  |  12:39 AM   -   RE: Quiter than a sponsered silence in a convent library

sitar

not to change the subject...you know i never do that. beyonce has
come out with a perfume. it's now available at macy's. the ad was kinda lame in fact basically all
the ad did was say what i just said and showed the bottle of perfume. here's my ad. a man and
a woman talking at a bar. the woman isn't wearing her wedding ring but he doesn't know that...or
does he? here's the conversation

Man (leaning in toward the woman): you're married aren't you

Woman (whispering in his ear): how did you know?

Man: you're not wearing beyonce's perfume. all the single ladies wear it.

Woman: shit! (she then stomps away)

i should work on madison avenue. i'd school them on how to make an ad.

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)