aaa Who pops the stars ? - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Who pops the stars ?

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             19-Mar-10  @  02:30 AM   -   Who pops the stars ?

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

If youre gonna pop stars ..... at least leave a comment or something
if nought else at least we can acknowledge thanks.
cheers an ever infuriated and increasingly despondent M

as Bob Hoskins once said "Its good to talk".

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             19-Mar-10  @  10:46 AM   -   RE: Who pops the stars ?

sitar

Link?: Link

my pop was a lot of things but he was never a star

Message 3/4             19-Mar-10  @  11:03 AM     Edit: 19-Mar-10  |  11:08 AM   -   RE: Who pops the stars ?

sitar

and speaking of stars and outer space....two days ago a friend of mine told me about an image
of what looks like a face on planet Mars that was captured in the 70s. i googled "the face on
Mars" and sure enough a lot of hits came up. NASA has since debunked the face as being a
plateau that was severely eroded. here's my theory...Martians also captured an image from the
earth's surface and came to the same conclusion that it is nothing more than a plateau that was
severely eroded. we call it mount rushmore.

this begs the question...is every life form in our solar system totally stupid or is it just my
imagination? and more important...martians are asking themselves, which severely eroded
plateau is best for trance?

Message 4/4             20-Mar-10  @  08:07 PM   -   RE: Who pops the stars ?

k

heh, he came down my studio back in the day to rehearse - Hoskins i mean - it was preperation for a 'Save the Hackney Empire' bash

anyways, he did the long good friday so thats good enuff for me

"well apart from 'is a***hole being fifty yards away from 'is brains and the choir boys playing hunt the thimble for the rest of 'im, he ain't too 'appy!"

classic stuff.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)