aaa Can Supernova & Sup.BassStat. EmulateTb303? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

17-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Can Supernova & Sup.BassStat. EmulateTb303?

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             18-Jan-98  @  02:05 PM   -   Can Supernova & Sup.BassStat. EmulateTb303?

gigi13

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Can Supernova or Bass Station Emulate the sound of tb303???????????
If it is possible the sound will be really the Same???????
There is a sequencer to make pattern as tb 303 sequencer in order to play in live session whith supernova or bass Station as You were playng a tb 303????

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             19-Jan-98  @  06:33 PM   -   RE: Can Supernova & Sup.BassStat. EmulateTb303?

The Super Bass Station can emulate TB303 and may other sounds. Both Supernova and Super Bass Station feature an arpeggiator with 303 type patterns, in the Supernova this is programable. We think the sound is very close to the TB303 in the Super Bass Station, put it this way I sold my TB303! and now have 2 Super Bass Stations. We are developing 303 filters for the Supernova.

Message 3/8             19-Jan-98  @  07:01 PM   -   RE: Can Supernova & Sup.BassStat. EmulateTb303?

The Super Bass Station can do a 303. The Supernova will be able to do the same. Both the Super Bass Station and Super nopva feature an on board Arpeggiator with built in 303 type patterns, in the Supernova this is programmable.

Message 4/8             20-Jan-98  @  06:07 PM   -   RE: Can Supernova & Sup.BassStat. EmulateTb303?

Can the Bass Station Emulate 303 ??? WHAT - Only thousands of them have been sold for exactly that purpose !!!!!

Message 5/8             31-Jan-98  @  06:09 PM   -   RE: Can Supernova & Sup.BassStat. EmulateTb303?

matthew

I have the Super Bass Station and I realy like it. Expecialy the original sound 072 & 073 (vhit some modifications). Bat I can t emulate the 303 exactly.
p.s. Patches to download????Where????

Message 6/8             04-Feb-98  @  09:36 PM   -   RE: Can Supernova & Sup.BassStat. EmulateTb303?

Phill

303 emulation.

Select filter 12 db mode.

In that mode all the ranges of the filter emulate the 303. In this maode the Super Bass Station sound near as dammit to the 303.

The problem is most Producers drive the mixer to extreem's or add external FX to add to the sound,

that's why we added Anologue Distortion and Anologue Chorus.

Cheers Phill Horse

Message 7/8             24-Apr-98  @  05:53 AM   -   RE: Can Supernova & Sup.BassStat. EmulateTb303?

davidg

could someone please send a few MIDIs for me to further understand "audoglide" and pitch bending in general. I'm having a hard time keeping this beast under control

Message 8/8             02-Jun-98  @  02:44 PM   -   RE: Can Supernova & Sup.BassStat. EmulateTb303?

Phill

Check out Velo 303 and Dist Velo 303 in A003 and A011 of the Supernova factory sounds.

Phill@Novation

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)