aaa AC/DC BassStation Blues - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: AC/DC BassStation Blues

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             19-Jan-98  @  01:18 PM   -   AC/DC BassStation Blues

ben.williams

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

To Novation, or anyone else who can help.

I have an original BS, that I bought when they first came out. It has worked fine for the last couple of years until now. I use a universal AC/DC adapter that I have set to output 9v DC as stated on the back of the BS. One day, it just stopped working. Strange thing is, if I use the power supply for one of my FX units, the BS works again - but the FX unit power supply outputs 9v AC!. I am very confused. Does anybody know anything that may help. Is is safe to use the BS with the AC supply? It doesn't work with DC anymore.

Hope someone can help.

Later

Moogie

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             19-Jan-98  @  05:19 PM   -   RE: AC/DC BassStation Blues

kilo

what........!!!!...you've fried the board mate probably....

Message 3/3             19-Jan-98  @  06:59 PM   -   RE: AC/DC BassStation Blues

The use of anything but the Novation Power Supply is not reccomended. Use of an AC power supply could cause bad damage. Please do not not use. Contact Novation's office - 01628828888 they can supply a new power supply @ £ 14.95.00

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)