aaa Supernova MIDI Spec - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Supernova MIDI Spec

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             03-Feb-98  @  08:29 PM   -   Supernova MIDI Spec

paul

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

How many MIDI inputs does the Supernova have? How well does it cope with 8 channels of twiddling? O.K. it may not be finished yet, but I'm hoping that this synth will mean that I can discard my old analogue monsters for something slightly smaller!!! Thanx. Nice site. I found it, courtesy of Simon Paul at Mixology magazine.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             03-Feb-98  @  09:42 PM   -   RE: Supernova MIDI Spec

Thanks for the comment on the site!

I had a good conversation with Simon today any any input is really welcome.

the supernova can cope with 8 channels of info at once.

We are really aware that supernova must surpass Analogue and we have tryed to do so. There are many parameters available on supernova's synth engine that are not possible with analogue technology that make sound creation a totallly new experience but at the same time we recognise the fact that there are goalposts in the form of classic analouge synth's. I myself own a few and am looking forward to, Space in my studio, No detuning but retaining that fluid analogue sound and getting being able to free up most of my outboard processing.

Beware the end of march!

Cheers Phill Horse
Novation.

Message 3/3             04-Feb-98  @  12:31 PM   -   RE: Supernova MIDI Spec

paul

Thanx for the reply. It's good to see technical support people actually reading their messages.

More questions soon - probably!

Can't wait to hear the Supernova...

Paul @ Mixology

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)