aaa Synth with the most features? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Synth with the most features?

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             25-Mar-98  @  09:46 AM   -   Synth with the most features?

steve_hunt

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

A few weeks ago I was trying to figure out which new synth I should buy. I soon got confused trying to remember which one was 5u rack and which one had only 8 voices etc. So... I made a simple spreadsheet of all the key features for easy comparison. If anyone wants a copy, email me. It includes AN1x, Microwave XT, Virus, JP8000, Nord Lead/rack 2 and Supernova. Generally the Supernova wins, but it depends which features are most important to you...
The most important factor of course is to listen to the synths but living out in the sticks as I do I can't get one shop with all synths to listen to, so I need to narrow it down a bit first.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             27-Mar-98  @  05:25 PM   -   RE: Synth with the most features?

kilo

hey..... send me a copy and I'll web it.....

Message 3/4             27-Mar-98  @  06:18 PM   -   RE: Synth with the most features?

Steve

Will do...

Message 4/4             27-Mar-98  @  10:19 PM   -   RE: Synth with the most features?

Phill

Synth with the most features?

We would love to claim that!

Cannot however claim that title, you have to.

I will say however in my humble opinion, It's MASSIVE, It's BAD, its EFFECT CITY and it does what you expect in every mode.

Weep

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)