aaa Quasimidi 309 vs Xbase09 - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

09-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Quasimidi 309 vs Xbase09

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             06-Jun-97  @  04:48 AM   -   Quasimidi 309 vs Xbase09

nimanda

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I'm looking for a good drum'n bass moudule ? I'm thinking of the quasimidi 309 or the Jomox 09 and I would be thankful if any of you techeads can hook me up on these questions
how dose the 309 and 09 compare in
realtime powre?
sounds?
value for cash?
ps I'm into tribal too so will the 09 do anything for me it don't have no bongos or any shit like that know does it? so can you program good bongo and other percussion sounds of the onbard sounds?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             06-Jun-97  @  08:44 AM   -   RE: Quasimidi 309 vs Xbase09

kilo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

the 309 has an RA3 file with the preview page....we are getting ione soon to demo from quasimidi......as for the 09....email Holger...he has one..(Holger@Krupp.sw.eunet.de)

the 309 does have percussion samples...but if you're really into tribal stuff maybe a cheap sampler would help cos you could use samples and other loops...or play the loops from hard disk

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)