aaa db50-xg - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: db50-xg

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             12-Oct-97  @  09:07 PM   -   db50-xg

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

kilo i heard you say -well obviously not heard but anyway about an upgrade to the xg card to have to out puts?? is that correct also can you increase the bass of the midi drum kit on it as the drums are crap any suggestions cus i have little money any may have to just use a sample drum loop for a whole track??? HELP!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             13-Oct-97  @  08:19 AM   -   RE: db50-xg

Hilevelt

Link?:  Link

Curious, I saw one today for $200, is that US standard? Seems high (well, not cheap as shit, as I'd come to believe). Who's seen better? How's the noise coming from the SB outputs, or even Yamaha's if you got the whole card?

Message 3/5             13-Oct-97  @  12:35 PM   -   RE: db50-xg

DeMoN

The DB50XG and all the others like the MU10 ect......are PANTS!....if you dont use the XGedit.... With XGedit you can create some wicked sounds, including better drums. I'd still get a sampler as well anyway......if you have the money of course :-)
By the way the MU10 (which is the external equivelant) has two audio inputs for mic/guitars. With the XGedit you can get really cool effects. The guitar sounds great!!!and its in stereo!!!!

Message 4/5             13-Oct-97  @  04:18 PM   -   RE: db50-xg

kilo

well, you can wire up some 1/4 " jack sockets on a blank slot panel plate and attatch them to the db50 card direct...... i'll try to find the pin numbers......26 & 26 I think, but DONT do it ....this is not 100% correct....... I'll look it up......

Message 5/5             14-Oct-97  @  05:57 PM   -   RE: db50-xg

kilo any suggestions for that bass drum sound??? also the jungle bass noise is it a backwards bass??? you know that wharp noise used alot in speed garage and alike- where for art thou romeo???

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)