aaa Fried Keyboard!!!!!!!!!!! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Fried Keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             10-Mar-98  @  03:35 AM   -   Fried Keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Watts

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hello mates, I got me a keyboard that has had too much juice, we ran a plug into it and it fried the bastard. Any ideas on how to salvage this S.O.B.? It isn't expensive, so I am looking to do it the cheapest way possible. It is an old Yamaha, and when you turn it on, all you get is a buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Kind of funny I guess, guess we should have layed off the whacky smoke.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             11-Mar-98  @  01:07 PM   -   RE: Fried Keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!

kilo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

interesting.....and i'd like to know HOW you managed to get a mains plug with LIVE male protruding pis...... and/or..... how you giot a mains voltage into the unit ?..... or did you plug an A/C adapter into a DC unit ?.......

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)