aaa Holy crap, it's still here! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Holy crap, it's still here!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

Original Message 1/76             09-Jan-09  @  07:23 AM   -   Holy crap, it's still here!

psylichon

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

It was down so long I just stopped trying after a while.

I still talk with Beds every now and then on IRC, but who else is still around?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/76             09-Jan-09  @  12:34 PM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

k

how could it be there??, the folder and files were all removed from the server until I saw this thread & replaced it all today!... spooky!!

anyways i replaced it all just now... might as well - but somehow we need to get this forum working again, but how i dunno.... the 2 sites (dt & 7161) traffic is still good, we're getting plenty of signups everyday, week in week out, really good google placings for keywords, and the videos etc get good views.

The other thing is, look at the views counter for discussions on the forums here! - compare them to the views on sos or musicradar - they are as good as SOS or Musicradar forum discussion 'views' even without many posts being added. In fact in a way they are better because there seems to be a proportionately higher 'views to posts ratio' here if you check it, which must mean we've got more lurkers and passing thru visitors as a proportion of forum traffic than their sites have, but they have a better core regular-user count who actualy post.

So the traffic is there even for the forums, but not much actual postings, like people dont want to be first to try swimming in the crocodile infested lake.

anyways, thanks for that heads up on the chat Psylichon.. i'll drop in - btw, what was that girl called who used to chat there? the one who was a gun sales rep in the usa, lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/76             09-Jan-09  @  09:53 PM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

psylichon

Hehe, Trillium (Amanda). She's since moved to Connecticut. Haven't seen her in months.

And by IRC, I mean a new room that I sit in, not the DT room (sorry k). Come say hi in #EIC on espernet...

Message 4/76             16-Jan-09  @  01:01 PM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

Jock

I still lurk around. Although I tend to use my precious internet private time dropping my yop over free bongo sites.

Message 5/76             18-Jan-09  @  03:57 PM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

Maarten

Hey Dave! I still drop in for a browse now and then but not as often as I used to... I kinda miss golf.

Message 6/76             19-Jan-09  @  05:34 PM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

Alan Blu

Link?:  No link

Hey K, long time....

I notice alot of forums still - might be an idea to strip back for a while to : Music General / Hardware /
Software / Slaggit / Spam (For Sale, Artist Promotion etc)

Get the convo flowing firstly, then take it from there!

Blu

Message 7/76             20-Jan-09  @  07:40 AM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

Jock

Link?:  Link

I think you should offer a free pair of womens tits for everyone who registers on the forum, that will get the punters in.

Message 8/76             21-Jan-09  @  10:04 AM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

Steve Roughley

Hey all!

Haven't posted here in a good long while. Good to see some familiar faces still around.

K, kind of lost contact there. Hope you're well. Happy New Year and all that. The site is looking good!  

Steve

Message 9/76             21-Jan-09  @  11:26 AM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

k

hey Steve! hi mate, i'm kinda broke after the new year, but gimme 2 months to get 2 months worth of commission revenue in and i can drop you a little bit for that script help. It wont be much, but enuff for a really good dinner out with the wife with a few bottles of good wine. It's always like this after christmas  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 10/76             21-Jan-09  @  02:47 PM   -   RE: Holy crap, it's still here!

Steve Roughley

No worries K! Was glad I could help.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 8

There are 76 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)